Toradora!

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Toradora!
This anime.. Was probably one of 'the' best romance/comedy animes I have ever seen... If you haven't watched it, give it a go and you will not be dissapointed. Easily one of my top 5 animes.

Quote Originally Posted by Takatsuki View Post
white album 2
it's the best.

@OP I swear all you do is go to myanimelist.net, go to top tv series, watch the top rated ones, then come here like it's the best thing you've ever watched. Myself and probably many others don't care what you think of some anime that's been out for years, if you're not going to give any reasons why it's good/why you like it so much. Making useless and biased threads don't contribute. Please do something better and stop
Quote Originally Posted by Dareka View Post
it's the best.

@OP I swear all you do is go to myanimelist.net, go to top tv series, watch the top rated ones, then come here like it's the best thing you've ever watched. Myself and probably many others don't care what you think of some anime that's been out for years, if you're not going to give any reasons why it's good/why you like it so much. Making useless and biased threads don't contribute. Please do something better and stop
He's stated he's fairly new to Anime in one of his YouTube videos(and I believe a thread here) so I believe we should just give him the "norm" for most suggestions
@Dylan

-Include why. "Top 5 xD you'll love it" isn't why. You don't need to write a paper on it, but just a few sentences on what makes it what it is.
-Older Anime will typically get less responses. I say typically because some older ones (NGE) still get a lot of attention.
-No one cares for SAO or edgy shit
-Welcome to the N.H.K and Steins;gate are over-rated.


Welcome to Anime.
That's because you haven't dived in to more anime, however I agree this was one of my top ROMANCE anime.
I liked Toradora.

I still like other manga better as far as romance goes, but I did like toradora


Quote Originally Posted by Color View Post
That's because you haven't dived in to more anime, however I agree this was one of my top ROMANCE anime.
Really there aren't that many good romance anime(seasons) though.


Quote Originally Posted by Kongou. View Post
If you are into romance anime's like me you prolly must watch a lot of shoujo anime
Actually Shoujo manga is where it's at for romance.
Quote Originally Posted by Eternity View Post
Eww romance animes, BE A MAN AND WATCH ACTION ANIMES.
Best romance/yaoi anime of all time:
Eww romance animes, BE A MAN AND WATCH ACTION ANIMES.
If you are into romance anime's like me you prolly must watch a lot of shoujo anime
Loved that anime so much. Had a long time thinking about donating or not to have a bigger picture with either Taiga or Yui from Angel Beats.
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?