Razer SE Method.

Posts 16–30 of 31 · Page 2 of 3
LMAO, if the vouch was deleted, then it must be a shit method
Quote Originally Posted by GetVandalized View Post
LMAO, if the vouch was deleted, then it must be a shit method
I didn't request for it to be deleted. Either Black deleted it or a member of staff did. Don't jump to conclusions bud.
Quote Originally Posted by Black View Post


Didn't delete anything, the OP reported all the sales trashing posts so they could be noticed and deleted; including my vouch





I don't have the power to delete posts, only edit them
I never reported the posts. You can ask around. lmfao.
Quote Originally Posted by Death Note User View Post
I never reported the posts. You can ask around. lmfao.
Well it wasn't me. Probably Batman Jr
Quote Originally Posted by Black View Post


Well it wasn't me. Probably Batman Jr
I'm not a attention whoring fag like you so aint me

@Death Note User the method probs doesnt work in asia so no ty
Quote Originally Posted by Turtle View Post
I'm not a attention whoring fag like you so aint me
Dunno what I've done to be known as an attention whore and fag but
So... uh does this work?
Quote Originally Posted by Depp View Post
So... uh does this work?
Yes, it does work.
Quote Originally Posted by Death Note User View Post
Yes, it does work.
Still no vouch reviews so maybe give it to someone to review so you don't get sale trashed and get sales
Quote Originally Posted by Stitch View Post
Still no vouch reviews so maybe give it to someone to review so you don't get sale trashed and get sales
Yeah, nobody's responded though :/
Quote Originally Posted by Depp View Post
So... uh does this work?
It works but it's only for experienced SE'rs. The Ebook gets straight to the point and there's no hand holding. Some things are left up to the SE'r to figure out but it's not hard at all.
Quote Originally Posted by Kongou. View Post
It works but it's only for experienced SE'rs. The Ebook gets straight to the point and there's no hand holding. Some things are left up to the SE'r to figure out but it's not hard at all.
Thanks for the kinda review. Still giving out vouch copies! @Jim Morrison
Posts 16–30 of 31 · Page 2 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us