DetectedCharacter Rollback

Posts 91–105 of 210 · Page 7 of 14
Quote Originally Posted by Shadow_Fenix_Br View Post
Anyone duped a soulbound cause it aint working 4 me
Yes, duped 7 crowns.
First off two of my posts where deleted because of childish fits is my only guess. My dupe thread was deleted because it was released? No one took the time to check if it was the same thing. Which it is not

and my sale thread was deleted because no proof. then I got a link to the rules that said nothing about proof.

Coolbeanz people are just so mad that this guys dupe got leaked that they are trying to ruin everyone elses creations and giving the credit to this punk.
Quote Originally Posted by szoneo View Post
First off two of my posts where deleted because of childish fits is my only guess. My dupe thread was deleted because it was released? No one took the time to check if it was the same thing. Which it is not

and my sale thread was deleted because no proof. then I got a link to the rules that said nothing about proof.

Coolbeanz people are just so mad that this guys dupe got leaked that they are trying to ruin everyone elses creations and giving the credit to this punk.
Autism detected.
Your deleted post in this thread is of you requesting that this be taken down as it will ruin raelm, while you currently have a thread where you are trying to sell this method.
Sorry bud, you're not ripping anyone off here. Might as well try to sell the oryx dupe method while you're at it.

The proof rule is clear as day:
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=967851
- "You must include proof pictures clearly showing what you're selling and that you own it."
I'm confused. I have K Relay but I do not know how to open this with it???
What do need to use to open this file? Where do I need to drag this file into?? Please help.
Some people just want to watch the world burn
Y'all are literally pathetic egocentric douchebags lmfao. You're modern day hitlers in that you're so obsessed with your own ideas you're oblivious to the effect that it has on everyone around you, legit players and the game as a whole. It's just sad. Broaden your perspective and fuck off. "Autism detected." What an asshole. Autism jokes are real cool. Get a life rejects
What do I open the rollback thing with? Help a nigga out
How do we dupe soulbounds i dont quite understand ur method
can you msg me how you did it?
How do u do the rollback, I got everything in order, got the dll in the right place I just need to know how or what command do I use to roll back thanks
time--, what did you open rollback.dll with?
yiu don't open it with anything

- - - Updated - - -

WELP I got account in use bois, does this mean I did the rollback?
is there a way for you to msg me privately? If not, what's the point of downloading it then?
ive never duped and dont have realmrelay but how do i trade between two of my accounts. is there a vid for this dupe

- - - Updated - - -

and what does he mean by "packets" for duping sb's
Posts 91–105 of 210 · Page 7 of 14
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?