DetectedCharacter Rollback

Posts 106–120 of 210 · Page 8 of 14
Can someone literally explain it as if, a person has not done this before.

I'd really like to know how you guys are doing this, I'm not quite 'Tech Savy' but if you can message me or post on here.

that'll be nice.

thanks in advance.

I want some items, And i want them now.

I'm confused on what to do.

I know how to open it ect.

But i don't know what to do via Process.

Can you try and explain it even more...

thanks to who ever does.
I havent used this at all because I know rotmg is shutting down or global rollback within the month. XDDDDDDD
I'd like to take advantage of it.

And score some runescape gold.
;-p
Ok for everyone havig confusion I'm gnna clear this up, MAKKE SURE U HAVE A HACKED CLIENT, when u hae that download k relay, open the application AFTER you put the dll u downloaded from this in the plugins folder on k relay, welcome ******s

- - - Updated - - -

Oh yeah and make sure when u have k relay open and stuff u go on proxy server
Quote Originally Posted by time-- View Post
Ok for everyone havig confusion I'm gnna clear this up, MAKKE SURE U HAVE A HACKED CLIENT, when u hae that download k relay, open the application AFTER you put the dll u downloaded from this in the plugins folder on k relay, welcome ******s

- - - Updated - - -

Oh yeah and make sure when u have k relay open and stuff u go on proxy server


Well, the part I don't understand is the steps for Duping SB items,

I do have the client on, and also K relay.

Also, i'm able to do the 2 commands that are listed from 059,

The thing i don't understand is, how do i disconnect myself?

Can you explain that to me please, thanks.

I know i'm doing something wrong and it's pretty obvious....

But, i can use some assistance in that...

Minor Edit: What i'm currently doing is,

Going into Proxy, then Vault.

Now i'm confused on my next steps here. What i did at first was the /dupe

But i don't think i was suppose to do that.

And as for the /damount command. I don't know how to automatically disconnect myself.
(What I did was /dupe then went out, but i can't go back to my characters.)
how do i install relay. wehre do i put the file
Quote Originally Posted by krazyshank View Post
Kindly fuck off, you're not going to change anyone's opinions.
Well, I believe there's a chance I can get through to some people. Sorry, but your bald assertion won't convince me otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by krazyshank View Post
It's highly likely that you're just a distressed RWT shop owner....
You...inferred this from my posts? That's, well, insane.

Quote Originally Posted by krazyshank View Post
How is it possible for you children to not realize that this was OUT regardless of 059's final blow?
It's DRM free and was being sold for $20 at the time of this release. You fucking think that people weren't going to start selling below $20 and buyers wouldn't just share with their friends?
Obviously it was already getting out, thanks to him leaking it like a moron, as he himself freely admits. But this "final blow" is a rather significant blow. What he, or you, or any of your scumbag cheater friends could have done instead of releasing this dll to the public was report the issue to Kabam, just in case they still cared enough about the game to patch it.

If you had an ounce of integrity and actually cared about Realm, this is what you would have done. It's so obviously the proper course of action that I feel embarrassed for you that I even have to explain this.

Quote Originally Posted by krazyshank View Post
What a fucking joke dude, kill yourself.
And suddenly I feel even more embarrassed for you.

Quote Originally Posted by krazyshank View Post
059 has done nothing but ensure he gets credit for something he created...
Releasing this exploit to the public and thus ruining the game = doing nothing but ensure he gets credit for its discovery? You can't actually be this dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by krazyshank View Post
...that he wished to remain as a well kept secret.
Well kept? He couldn't hold it in; he wanted people to know he made this discovery. He was proud of it and his fragile ego demanded recognition for his — and I'm trying not to laugh here — "accomplishment". This is why he blabbed the method to known scumbags. He can't help himself.

Quote Originally Posted by krazyshank View Post
But I assume in your head the creator doesn't matter - much like how you must assume the it doesn't matter that Nicola Tesla pioneered many of the important inventions in the technological world that we are finally finding ways to make great use of.
You do seem to make a lot of baseless and irrelevant assumptions.

Such a laughably terrible analogy. Many of Nikola Tesla's (no "c" in his name, FYI) discoveries and inventions are of great value to the world. Nothing Evan does has any social value, and none of it is particularly impressive. Do you think he deserves a patent on this cheating method? Do you think at all before you type?

Quote Originally Posted by krazyshank View Post
The only person to blame is Marceliino, the guy who probably told YOU how to do this.
My, you are on a roll with the baseless assumptions. Nobody told me how to do this. This isn't the sort of information I seek out, because I understand that to cheat on a game is to entirely miss the point of it. I happen to enjoy this game. Why would I spoil the challenge?
Quote Originally Posted by sorrynotimpressed View Post
Well, I believe there's a chance I can get through to some people. Sorry, but your bald assertion won't convince me otherwise.


You...inferred this from my posts? That's, well, insane.


Obviously it was already getting out, thanks to him leaking it like a moron, as he himself freely admits. But this "final blow" is a rather significant blow. What he, or you, or any of your scumbag cheater friends could have done instead of releasing this dll to the public was report the issue to Kabam, just in case they still cared enough about the game to patch it.

If you had an ounce of integrity and actually cared about Realm, this is what you would have done. It's so obviously the proper course of action that I feel embarrassed for you that I even have to explain this.


And suddenly I feel even more embarrassed for you.


Releasing this exploit to the public and thus ruining the game = doing nothing but ensure he gets credit for its discovery? You can't actually be this dumb.


Well kept? He couldn't hold it in; he wanted people to know he made this discovery. He was proud of it and his fragile ego demanded recognition for his — and I'm trying not to laugh here — "accomplishment". This is why he blabbed the method to known scumbags. He can't help himself.


You do seem to make a lot of baseless and irrelevant assumptions.

Such a laughably terrible analogy. Many of Nikola Tesla's (no "c" in his name, FYI) discoveries and inventions are of great value to the world. Nothing Evan does has any social value, and none of it is particularly impressive. Do you think he deserves a patent on this cheating method? Do you think at all before you type?


My, you are on a roll with the baseless assumptions. Nobody told me how to do this. This isn't the sort of information I seek out, because I understand that to cheat on a game is to entirely miss the point of it. I happen to enjoy this game. Why would I spoil the challenge?
Never seen such a large wall of text that proves nothing.
I was challenging you to prove that evan has done any damage by making this release (considering the current state of the leak).

Do so and I'll rest my case. And give up on the feeling bad for me shit, it's autistic.
can ya help me with the questions i mentioned above
how i can youse it i download the rollback.dll and now ??
Well, time to close my shop, and everyone else's. Thanks for the release, though I'm kinda late. Imma have my divine pet on main. Woohoo!

Edit: Noooo! I can't do it. What am I missing? Please halp anyone? I'm desperate to have my own ripper pet.

Edit2: Madre de dios! @059 Can I please caress your face? Or hair? nohomo


Edit3: I think it's a deado. I'm getting kicked immediately after typing /dupe. @059
To dupe a soulbound item, you simply send the packets once, and stay in game long enough for your account in use to reset. Then just drop the sb items on the ground, switch characters, and pick them up. Once the 10 minutes are up, your account will not be in use and you can login again - be logged in twice (or 3 times if you wait another 10 minutes).
the k relay is outdated???
if i drop the ut and switch chars, wouldnt the item dissapear
how do i make the account in use?
i have hacked client but dont understand.
Can any tell me how it work in rotmg my ingame namne is Maurim
how i youse the K relay for normal items pls tell me it
Posts 106–120 of 210 · Page 8 of 14
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?