ExclamationOutdatedWarface D3D - 11/4

Posts 16–30 of 76 · Page 2 of 6
Quote Originally Posted by luiscri View Post
SOMEBODY? SAME PROBLEM HERE
I use Winject
What is it doing?

Luiscri - First post
Join Date
Nov 2013
lol
Quote Originally Posted by LeHaxzor View Post
I'm not sure.. I can make a russian version though if you will get me on skype.
(This I KNOW FOR A FACT, works on NA and EU)
I would like testing for others and of course I will make versions for all of them.
I need help from you if you have the game for a different country.. I can give you the software to run and I will show you how to get the pointer I need, very easy.
Momo5000s address logger, right arrow key until you see colored gun and colored smoke.. give me address numbers and I will make russian version.
Thanks for your answer and great opportunity to take part in dll development, but I`m not so interested in this game. The only reason I tried to play it 2nd time in my life is try your dll.
Have some information about my dll using experience in this game before. Yesterday I tried to inject 2 your previous dll`s (simple chains and d3d), so as I posted in threads I had no result. I was trying to use extreme injector with different configs and injector from this subforum. Today I was perm. banned, so I used another account to inject this thread dll, I used only stealth injection mod so i`m interested about destiny of my 2nd acc
Sorry for my bad english))
Quote Originally Posted by GERA_KOKS View Post
Thanks for your answer and great opportunity to take part in dll development, but I`m not so interested in this game. The only reason I tried to play it 2nd time in my life is try your dll.
Have some information about my dll using experience in this game before. Yesterday I tried to inject 2 your previous dll`s (simple chains and d3d), so as I posted in threads I had no result. I was trying to use extreme injector with different configs and injector from this subforum. Today I was perm. banned, so I used another account to inject this thread dll, I used only stealth injection mod so i`m interested about destiny of my 2nd acc
Sorry for my bad english))
You got banned from Warface for injecting my DLL is what you're saying?
That's almost impossible.
Quote Originally Posted by LeHaxzor View Post
You got banned from Warface for injecting my DLL is what you're saying?
That's almost impossible.
I created this acc yesterday and tryed to inject dll. Today I see this message

It says that I`m banned permanent, at bottom you can see for what
Whole text says that my accaunt was analize and there are proofes that I tryed to modify exe, thats I was banned for
Can someone answer my question if somebody have the same proplems? Thanks
Game crashes on inject with Winject 1.7b. Tried injecting during match and outside match. Also tried injecting the compiled source you released, that resulted in game window not accepting any input.
Quote Originally Posted by howl2000 View Post
Game crashes on inject with Winject 1.7b. Tried injecting during match and outside match. Also tried injecting the compiled source you released, that resulted in game window not accepting any input.
I'm not sure what you're doing wrong man.
I really don't know.
I'd be more able to help with some more details.
got fairfight banned??.. i only injected ur dll

- - - Updated - - -

image...
@butamnotarapper I injected the hack just now and i have no fairfight bann. Do you only use this hack or what injector did you use?
Quote Originally Posted by GermanHackerGroup View Post
@butamnotarapper I injected the hack just now and i have no fairfight bann. Do you only use this hack or what injector did you use?
i have used it mid day/morning and when i came back from work and i try to play a game that message popped up.
im using the extreme injector v3

- - - Updated - - -

well its weird but w/e my acc was only about rank 10 i'm going to create another account and see if i get the same message, lets hope not *fingers crossed* xd
Quote Originally Posted by butamnotarapper View Post
i have used it mid day/morning and when i came back from work and i try to play a game that message popped up.
im using the extreme injector v3

- - - Updated - - -

well its weird but w/e my acc was only about rank 10 i'm going to create another account and see if i get the same message, lets hope not *fingers crossed* xd
I devoloped this and still use it..
I have 400 hours with this hack..
How in the world did you get banned?
lol
thanks for this

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by GermanHackerGroup View Post
Great Work dude! Significant better than the last one. I also see the chams more stable and the colour is better. Thank you. It shows me about 90 fps.

- - - Updated - - -

I have seen that after the first round the wallhack is only working if you see the enemies through yourself (weapons, hands). otherwise i can only see the coloured chams. Is this normal?
i also have that problem
@SyclopX That is forced by the game itself. You have to restart all 2 rounds. But LeHaxzor is trying to solve that Problem. Maybe he get it
Posts 16–30 of 76 · Page 2 of 6
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?