ExclamationOutdatedWarface D3D - 11/4

Posts 31–45 of 76 · Page 3 of 6
Quote Originally Posted by GermanHackerGroup View Post
Great Work dude! Significant better than the last one. I also see the chams more stable and the colour is better. Thank you. It shows me about 90 fps.

- - - Updated - - -

I have seen that after the first round the wallhack is only working if you see the enemies through yourself (weapons, hands). otherwise i can only see the coloured chams. Is this normal?
Yeah same problem here, anything you can do about that lehaxzor? I don't feel like restarting the game every match. Other than that it's a great hack and works amazing!
I play on BR and is not picking up so opens the menu and WallHack does not work, if it was not intended for use in the BR could made a Chams, Wallhack to the BR?
@LeHaxzor Thanks man, your work doesnt crash like what was posted on UC. I'm wondering though, someone mentioned using methods to "cover" strings and dxhook, what settings would I use in Extreme Injector to do so? I already use Stealth inject, Close on inject, and Hide module, erase PE. What else should I use? Oh I also use manual map.

[s]Also when I click "Start in secure mode" Extreme injector: Net framework 4.0.30319 is missing. But I have 4 client, 4 full, 4.5 and 4.5.1 google shows for 4.0.30319 to use Net 4 web installer, and when I do it says a higher version of net framework is already installed =/ net 4 standalone produced same results (same or higher version already installed) is 4.0.30319 not supported on win 7?[/s]

My avast was blocking Extreme Injector from accessing net framework >.> I set it on exlcusions list, all good now. Secure mode it is.
Quote Originally Posted by Rivendell View Post
NULL error
turn off your anti-virus and make sure you have all the necessary stuffs.
Kept saying NULL, I've disabled my anti virus and firewall but still the same. Help?
Quote Originally Posted by JackLantern123 View Post
Kept saying NULL, I've disabled my anti virus and firewall but still the same. Help?
I wish I knew how to help you man
i had trouble with this one but updated worked
this version somewhat worked
Use a different injector bro
Im kinda new at this injection thing. I got my self the External Injector v3.6.1 and I have your file. But for some reason I have trouble injecting it. is there a place in the WF folder I can put your file in so the hack still works?

ty
Does it still work? I injected it without problems but when i got o inventory its nothing like on the screen.
Posts 31–45 of 76 · Page 3 of 6
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?