The crosshair does, but the chams / wireframe doesnt
hello,
I used the dll me the menu appears in the game but do not see anything different, this has wallhack dll ?
Originally Posted by raphacore
hello,
I used the dll me the menu appears in the game but do not see anything different, this has wallhack dll ?
That is because this is now detected.
You can find the latest ones by hitting up the person who made this and got banned, his skype is "Vivoxity"
how do i select the options
how do i inject , do i do it when im in the lobby menu or before it starts?
Hello,
I normally hack on CSGO but im trying to hack on warframe i installed mscvp140.dll and all those missing files bla bla bla but everytime i inject the hack into warface it says inject successfull then warface crashes imediatly after and i dont know how to fix it (
How do use
After i inject this into warface how do i open up menu?
Man i use EU server but it doesnt work for me i cant see any colour or any changes
always error with every injection method
how does the menu go open?
Nice work man but the hack doesn't effect the game whats going on ?!
"Warface EU"
keeping up the good work man
thanks m8
What Injector is everyone using? I can't seem to get them to work.