OutdatedPolyMeme v7 Added SlowAim and Triggerbot! [External & OpenSource] [PolyHack]

Posts 136–145 of 145 · Page 10 of 10
I think all bans is from Overwatch.
Quote Originally Posted by Hikkii View Post
I think all bans is from Overwatch.
It's a straight up VAC ban. It happened mid-game. As soon as I opened it. No way it could have been OW.
All reports are Overwatch, not VAC
Still UD
new version coming today


- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dasy View Post
I got a ban (Unreliable status). I received the status of *Unreliable*. I was in the penultimate place. Perhaps because polymeme.
Sorry mate, you got Overwatch'd. Try be less obvious next time
Quote Originally Posted by HitByParkedCar View Post
All reports are Overwatch, not VAC
Still UD
new version coming today


- - - Updated - - -



Sorry mate, you got Overwatch'd. Try be less obvious next time
So why did both my accounts get banned at the same time, smurf and main? I've only used your hack.
Not slating you, dude, the hack was fucking A+ grade, but, it seems I've been vacced because of it. I only ever used the radar. I doubt it's OW.
If anything, could my compile be detected? Not sure how PolyLoader works.
Quote Originally Posted by NightRider1994 View Post
So why did both my accounts get banned at the same time, smurf and main? I've only used your hack.
Not slating you, dude, the hack was fucking A+ grade, but, it seems I've been vacced because of it. I only ever used the radar. I doubt it's OW.
If anything, could my compile be detected? Not sure how PolyLoader works.
it could. also agreed with @HitByParkedCar
Does this still work or detected?
there is a risk to hack with this, don't ask every 10 minutes for the status.
Don't hack if you don't want the risk.
Posts 136–145 of 145 · Page 10 of 10
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us