OutdatedPolyMeme v7 Added SlowAim and Triggerbot! [External & OpenSource] [PolyHack]

Posts 61–75 of 145 · Page 5 of 10
Quote Originally Posted by serabela3 View Post
The only one reason is because you don't know how to make pSilent and also visuals are more noticable than aimbot with good settings so your bullshits with overwatch are false.

Btw. open source? no shit Sherlock it's polyhack based.
True. /////
Quote Originally Posted by HitByParkedCar View Post
Yes you can. No VAC at all.
Lool no vac at all... Nice
Leech life is real get over the invincibility, hacks is like sex in the butt wit no condom-no pregnancy but std
Quote Originally Posted by serabela3 View Post
The only one reason is because you don't know how to make pSilent and also visuals are more noticable than aimbot with good settings so your bullshits with overwatch are false.

Btw. open source? no shit Sherlock it's polyhack based.
Firstly, what the fuck is your problem. You aren't actually helping anyone by shitposting.
1. I agree, visuals are much more obvious than a good "Flusha" aimlock, however only an idiot would make it open-source to the public.
2."I don't know how to make pSilent" Not externally, no. But I will be releasing an internal soon.

ofc I am going to title it Open-Source, so it will show up in search results so beginner coders can use it as a resource.
Quote Originally Posted by HitByParkedCar View Post
Firstly, what the fuck is your problem. You aren't actually helping anyone by shitposting.
1. I agree, visuals are much more obvious than a good "Flusha" aimlock, however only an idiot would make it open-source to the public.
2."I don't know how to make pSilent" Not externally, no. But I will be releasing an internal soon.

ofc I am going to title it Open-Source, so it will show up in search results so beginner coders can use it as a resource.
but some toxic kid can't understand that... deal with it .
Radar doesn't seem to be working , at least for me. All other toggles work fine
- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by bendvlma View Post
Radar doesn't seem to be working , at least for me. All other toggles work fine
Try re-installing the game - I know it's painful but it worked for me, either that or don't use radar.
Yo I know its undetected I've used it before. Hacks work all good, tested on vac banned account btw. BTW need help with setting trigger bot delay? I'd like to make it maybe 200ms. I don't rage, I play for detection.

EDIT: Nevermind, found it, just was being nub. Thanks man appreciate it! Testing on UNvacced account
Quote Originally Posted by NightNinja654 View Post
Yo I know its undetected I've used it before. Hacks work all good, tested on vac banned account btw. BTW need help with setting trigger bot delay? I'd like to make it maybe 200ms. I don't rage, I play for detection.
Installing hack on new computer, any idea what I put for Compiler path?
Quote Originally Posted by lassebrustad View Post
Installing hack on new computer, any idea what I put for Compiler path?
You need to install Microsoft Visual Studio 2013 Express for Desktop. Unfortunately this is the only compiler PolyLoader automatically recognizes.
Quote Originally Posted by HitByParkedCar View Post
You need to install Microsoft Visual Studio 2013 Express for Desktop. Unfortunately this is the only compiler PolyLoader automatically recognizes.


I found out it works with VLC.exe for some reason, UnityHacks use that so I guess that works too. Wouldn't recommend as im going to use Microsoft Visual Studio from now on.

Anyway, nice hack!


How do I use the hack? It seems to not be working for me now.


Edit: "PolyLoader is not responding" the message I get when trying to compile.
It keeps giving me the same error "polyloader has stopped working a problem caused the program to stop working correctly windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is avaliable" It give me error for every poly hack same error
Quote Originally Posted by bewla View Post
It keeps giving me the same error "polyloader has stopped working a problem caused the program to stop working correctly windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is avaliable" It give me error for every poly hack same error
Try doing this, I did this and it worked for me,
1. Install Microsoft visual studio 2013 only none of the newer versions.
2. Run the polyloader 2.1 as Administrator
3. Don't click on the view output thing when i did that i had the same error and if it still doesn't work restart your computer and try again from step 2.
Try doing this, I did this and it worked for me,
1. Install Microsoft visual studio 2013 only none of the newer versions.
2. Run the polyloader 2.1 as Administrator
3. Don't click on the view output thing when i did that i had the same error and if it still doesn't work restart your computer and try again from step 2.
Doesn't work for me
how to change triggerbot hold key?
Posts 61–75 of 145 · Page 5 of 10
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us