OutdatedPolyMeme v7 Added SlowAim and Triggerbot! [External & OpenSource] [PolyHack]

Posts 76–90 of 145 · Page 6 of 10
how to use this ?:/
Quote Originally Posted by nexetas View Post
how to use this ?:/
THERES A ''READ ME INSTRUCTIONS'' IN THE FIRST POST, ARE YOU KIDDING ME?
Quote Originally Posted by treyax View Post
THERES A ''READ ME INSTRUCTIONS'' IN THE FIRST POST, ARE YOU KIDDING ME?
Thanks, took the words out of my mouth
Do you have any idea for how long will this be UD ?
Quote Originally Posted by EnricoXD12 View Post
Do you have any idea for how long will this be UD ?
Undetected for long since it's all about Poly Loader
Quote Originally Posted by HitByParkedCar View Post
Firstly, what the fuck is your problem. You aren't actually helping anyone by shitposting.
1. I agree, visuals are much more obvious than a good "Flusha" aimlock, however only an idiot would make it open-source to the public.
2."I don't know how to make pSilent" Not externally, no. But I will be releasing an internal soon.

ofc I am going to title it Open-Source, so it will show up in search results so beginner coders can use it as a resource.
Stopped reading when i saw "Flusha" aimlock.
How do I use triggerbot? It doesn't seem to work for me, I have it enabled and everything.



Nevermind Left Alt!
I think a better idea is to add rage mode but still keep the option to play legit because some people dont want to play legit for example counter-hacking is a good reason because I have to deal with rage hackers with ******* and stuff and people can technically just play legit because you're gonna keep the option to play legit anyway and VAC scans your memory and overwatch scans your legitness and if you want to stay undetected then remove ESp and noflash wanna know why? some people look so obvious with ESP so technically aimbot should really be added
Quote Originally Posted by CsGOLeetzHacker View Post
I think a better idea is to add rage mode but still keep the option to play legit because some people dont want to play legit for example counter-hacking is a good reason because I have to deal with rage hackers with ******* and stuff and people can technically just play legit because you're gonna keep the option to play legit anyway and VAC scans your memory and overwatch scans your legitness and if you want to stay undetected then remove ESp and noflash wanna know why? some people look so obvious with ESP so technically aimbot should really be added
Can u pls use these '','' and these ''.''
Still UD?
Quote Originally Posted by Dasy View Post
Still UD?
Yup, UD AF.

UNDETECTED 11/21/2015
Quote Originally Posted by Lord Helios View Post
Yup, UD AF.

UNDETECTED 11/21/2015

You really have your steam profile in your sig?
Quote Originally Posted by treyax View Post
You really have your steam profile in your sig?
Yeah, why do you care?
Quote Originally Posted by bewla View Post
It keeps giving me the same error "polyloader has stopped working a problem caused the program to stop working correctly windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is avaliable" It give me error for every poly hack same error
Maybe u might have to turn off the firewall before u open the polyloader
Posts 76–90 of 145 · Page 6 of 10
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us