OutdatedPolyMeme v7 Added SlowAim and Triggerbot! [External & OpenSource] [PolyHack]

Posts 91–105 of 145 · Page 7 of 10
Quote Originally Posted by Lord Helios View Post
Yeah, why do you care?
I think it's more that you're on a hack site and it's basically flailing your arms around screaming 'I HACK BAN ME' lmfao but to each his own man
Quote Originally Posted by NightRider1994 View Post
I think it's more that you're on a hack site and it's basically flailing your arms around screaming 'I HACK BAN ME' lmfao but to each his own man
You won't get banned because you link your profile on a hack site, if you did I would get people banned by just putting them in my sig.
Quote Originally Posted by Lord Helios View Post
Yup, UD AF.

UNDETECTED 11/21/2015

''UD AF''

Guys add me on steam.

H E L L O ?
Very nice thanks for the update and changes
Quote Originally Posted by dunkey787 View Post
Very nice thanks for the update and changes
Thank you
Quote Originally Posted by HitByParkedCar View Post
Thank you
Whenever I try to compile it, my PolyLoader just crashes in mid-process... Any solutions? (it crashes after he creates the two folders before making them YourHack.exe and than it crashes)
Quote Originally Posted by Bodvar View Post


Whenever I try to compile it, my PolyLoader just crashes in mid-process... Any solutions? (it crashes after he creates the two folders before making them YourHack.exe and than it crashes)
Getting the same error.
Quote Originally Posted by phunguyeners View Post
so is it ud rn or nah
Its undetected
Well , it isnt time to update ? already passed 4 days ...
Quote Originally Posted by EnricoXD12 View Post
Well , it isnt time to update ? already passed 4 days ...
No. If this was auto updating, I could leave this for a month without detection (probably)
Thanks alot for your PolyMeme, love them.
And to everyone asking if it's detected or not, Poly will most likely always be UD, but can be outdated for the current csgo version. If it is, you'll know, hack just won't work, lol. But I don't think there is a risk if it is, since you all get different signatures.

Also, to people saying: OMG DETECTED I GOT VAC'D (link) well, you most likely got overwatched, and it turned into a VAC. Use Brain.exe.
Can someone help me on the issue im having? PolyLoader crashes mid compile.
Quote Originally Posted by treyax View Post
Can someone help me on the issue im having? PolyLoader crashes mid compile.
Disable Anti-Virus , my Karsperky closes it when compiling , so i have to disable it before compile
Posts 91–105 of 145 · Page 7 of 10
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us