Taking Requests.

Posts 91–101 of 101 · Page 7 of 7
It won't change, I've tried a file like this before, it was m4a1 to m416/CQB.
Quote Originally Posted by gallopokoi View Post
It won't change, I've tried a file like this before, it was m4a1 to m416/CQB.
So even CM_HND_SP_DF_L85A1MOD_SH to CM_HND_SP_DF_G36E_CH
wont do anything?
So you can only change model with hex only with a PVMLA file?
It doesn't matter what method, even if I renamed the CM_HND thing, (Which I just had an Idea about) it still wouldn't change. Pvmla is the main file that controls model.
K ty dude!
Pm me if you do it
if you could make a MG to a chaingun, i would love you forever
Base Weapon: M16A3
To: Famas G2
Love: ummm is it really possible im a guy.
Awsomeness: 9-10
EPIC BUMPAAAGE!!!!!!!!!!! >.<
Base weapon: L9 Arctic
new weapon: M24
You're the best
Awesomeness scale 1-10: OVER 9000 >:O
Base weapon to nx mod is the best. But need help with shotguns, R870 to se, M590 to M590M
Posts 91–101 of 101 · Page 7 of 7
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us