Taking Requests.

Posts 76–90 of 101 · Page 6 of 7
i got a quick question: can the satellite from the specialist be modded so you have satellite instead of normal characters?
Quote Originally Posted by gallopokoi View Post
No, to change what comes out when you left click, or whatever weapon you bound it to, We would have to crack attributes.rez. It'll take time, be patient.
attributes.rez has the projectiles in it?
Weapons.txt has every stat about the weapons. Arch, projectile, RoF, RoR, Ammo, anything you want.
Hows tha mp5 to mp7 goin? :P
I can't make it yet. I will start as soon as a reformat, and set my computer up, which could take one or two days.
Reformating take two days now????
Lol, ok, ill wait patiently
What About A K1A To L85A1?

When Your Ready That Is!!!!!
Lol he might be too lazy to do a cross mod...
Artic Wolf
Hey i recently bought an artic wolf thats perm, and I've looked everywhere on this site but there's no mod that actully improves the Artic Wolf (just skins) So im just wondering if you can make a mod for me that actually improves the Artic wolf Not just puts a skin on it. TY

Awesomeness to me 9/10
Whoops, jeez I can neither read today, nor respond logically...
Quote Originally Posted by Traisam View Post
Hey i recently bought an artic wolf thats perm, and I've looked everywhere on this site but there's no mod that actully improves the Artic Wolf (just skins) So im just wondering if you can make a mod for me that actually improves the Artic wolf Not just puts a skin on it. TY

Awesomeness to me 9/10
You cannot improve it, the only way you can is RoF. I could change it to an Sr25, but that's about it.

I could try g36e To L85a1

I will also try the k1a to it aswell.

And reformatting can take two days, as I haven't even bought win 7 yet.
Quote Originally Posted by gallopokoi View Post
You cannot improve it, the only way you can is RoF. I could change it to an Sr25, but that's about it.

I could try g36e To L85a1

I will also try the k1a to it aswell.

And reformatting can take two days, as I haven't even bought win 7 yet.
OH! I'm trying to do the G36e to L85a1, and considering that I'm a noob, I'm not sure what files to hex paste over what D:

ANI_G_L85A1MOD
CM_HND_NM_DF_L85A1MOD_SH
CM_HND_SP_DF_L85A1MOD_SH
CW_HND_NM_DF_L85A1MOD_SH
CM_HND_SP_DF_G36E_CH
PVMLA_G36E
PVMLA_W_G36E
PVMSH_G36E

oh, i read your guide and I'm trying to do it....but I think theres more complicated way to do it =/
hmm, would a g36e to L85a1 work?
Posts 76–90 of 101 · Page 6 of 7
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us