Taking Requests.
well i dont really care about size 
im just happy if its white lol
no black ness
;D

im just happy if its white lol
no black ness
;D
Attributes.rez is more or less impossible to crack. I will be amazed if this happened.
Not impossible. I can tell you that much. Uhh, I can try, I know how to make it without shitty black rags, but it's not easy. I know what to do, I just don't know how. I'll get back to you when I fix my problem... You wouldn't happen to know how to reconnect my network connect would you? XD
Hey Can you make me L96 into L115A2 plz?
Make a G36E With Naruto On It
!! I Love You Very Much (No Homo) You Are Awesome 10/10
!! I Love You Very Much (No Homo) You Are Awesome 10/10
1. I DIDNT say I was GOD.
2. Halloween sickle is as cheap as it gets. (No Skill required)
3. I don't get it. Write better.
Oh. Thanks for the advice then.
To explain, When I equip the Halloween sickle (in melee mode only) other people would see it as an AK-47.
So I was thinking, it would be Very, Very Funny if it's ROF was like an AK-47. I mean, it already shoots bullets at melee range. Lol
(Don't worry also, I'm not those abusing idiots who run around spaming, My purpose is for fun only.)
But in my HUD, I do see the Halloween Sickle. This is a Nexon Glitch. (Meaning it's Nexon's Fault) and I wish I was good enough to mod a Server, but I'm NOT. (Don't comment about Modding Servers Cause I KNOW YOU CANT so other people, don't waste your time saying you can't mod a server cause I KNOW!)
But if you can try, you'd make one Choob very happy. =)
(Make an AK-47 Mod, not server) [Halloween Sickle > AK-47]
~ Thanks
P.s. Sorry if it seemed a little aggressive. I'm trying to clarify it well enough so that other people can't pick a fight with me when there isn't one to begin with.
A little racist? Lols Epic.
2. Halloween sickle is as cheap as it gets. (No Skill required)
3. I don't get it. Write better.
Oh. Thanks for the advice then.
To explain, When I equip the Halloween sickle (in melee mode only) other people would see it as an AK-47.
So I was thinking, it would be Very, Very Funny if it's ROF was like an AK-47. I mean, it already shoots bullets at melee range. Lol
(Don't worry also, I'm not those abusing idiots who run around spaming, My purpose is for fun only.)
But in my HUD, I do see the Halloween Sickle. This is a Nexon Glitch. (Meaning it's Nexon's Fault) and I wish I was good enough to mod a Server, but I'm NOT. (Don't comment about Modding Servers Cause I KNOW YOU CANT so other people, don't waste your time saying you can't mod a server cause I KNOW!)
But if you can try, you'd make one Choob very happy. =)
(Make an AK-47 Mod, not server) [Halloween Sickle > AK-47]
~ Thanks
P.s. Sorry if it seemed a little aggressive. I'm trying to clarify it well enough so that other people can't pick a fight with me when there isn't one to begin with.
A little racist? Lols Epic.
1, I think he just thought you post might have sounded a little demanding.
2, Why is no skill required, Cus if you don't need skill, why bother getting a mod?
3, Pretty sure it was, 'Gallo has better mods to do than this.'
'Twas a little racist, if you want to look at it like that. XD
Also, I don't think this is possible, I have tried things like M9 to Scar-L and Uzi, but all I saw in-game was blankness.
Also, I don't even know what the L115A2, I know the L115A3, Or am I mistaken?
And a G36e with Naruto, I could try, but not until I fix my computer. ;(
YOu can STILL request, but I will not be able to make them until I fix my computer.
2, Why is no skill required, Cus if you don't need skill, why bother getting a mod?
3, Pretty sure it was, 'Gallo has better mods to do than this.'
'Twas a little racist, if you want to look at it like that. XD
Also, I don't think this is possible, I have tried things like M9 to Scar-L and Uzi, but all I saw in-game was blankness.
Also, I don't even know what the L115A2, I know the L115A3, Or am I mistaken?
And a G36e with Naruto, I could try, but not until I fix my computer. ;(
YOu can STILL request, but I will not be able to make them until I fix my computer.
Base weapon:M16a3
What you want it to become:M16a2
How much you love me:Ure awesome
How awesome I am on a scale of 1 to 10:10
What you want it to become:M16a2
How much you love me:Ure awesome
How awesome I am on a scale of 1 to 10:10
Theres an M16A2 now? Cool. xD I'll try to fix my computer as fast as I can.
Yea it soooo awesome!
Mongoose made one but it didnt work
my m16 didnt even show on screen
Mongoose made one but it didnt work
my m16 didnt even show on screen

Yeah. I dunno why the games stock weapon is such a good gun.... Well, In real life, and most other games, M16A3 is a REALLY good gun.
I think he means m6a2. That's a new gp gun for high ranks.
Ohh, Well, Now I'm real confused... GOD DAMN MY NETWoRk! XD
This thread is closed for replies.

