Taking Requests.

Posts 16–30 of 101 · Page 2 of 7
YAY!!! M4A1 FTW!!!
Alright, I;ll take a look iR4WR, and it should be about 25 mins, Alby.iR4WR, I can do it, It might take me 2 daysish though, is that ok with you?
Srry gallo, but I'll have to test at like 10:00 AM as it is 2:30 AM right here in cali.
Wow ty! And yes thats fine.
Alright, I am open for more requests, Just remember, you have to test them. Alby-kun, I had to reupload your because it deleted itself.
Where's mine? I only managed to make L9 to L115A3 and L115A2. I want teh super mag so badly
you said to not make it small, but i don't think I can do that.
Hello. I have a request.
I have a Halloween Sickle that I want the ROF to be faster. Not super fast as it's too easily detected.

Base weapon: Halloween Sickle
What you want it to become: Something more semi/automatic [eg: Ak47 "because thats also what other people see me holding because of Nexon's glitch."]
How much you love me: The real questions is how much do YOU want me to? Lols.
How awesome I am on a scale of 1 to 10: YOU ARE GOD.

I don't care if the model ends up extremely small. I'd really appreciate if you actually made this mod for me that swings/ fire at semi-automatic/automatic speeds.
~ Thanks.
Quote Originally Posted by Azn-ace View Post
Hello. I have a request.
I have a Halloween Sickle that I want the ROF to be faster. Not super fast as it's too easily detected.

Base weapon: Halloween Sickle
What you want it to become: Something more semi/automatic [eg: Ak47 "because thats also what other people see me holding because of Nexon's glitch."]
How much you love me: The real questions is how much do YOU want me to? Lols.
How awesome I am on a scale of 1 to 10: YOU ARE GOD.

I don't care if the model ends up extremely small. I'd really appreciate if you actually made this mod for me that swings/ fire at semi-automatic/automatic speeds.
~ Thanks.
1st. you are not god.....
2nd. lern to use the knife like a pro, u dont need some "super knife' to win
3rd. gallo as better mods to do than this
Ummmm, yeah, i was wondering, how did some people end up with ak47's as knives. It could only shoot at close range and i saw one guy on waverider knife only with that glitch thingy. He said it was nx though
I don't get it, cus really, The knife can't be changed to anything but the minigun yet. What knife glitch? If it's already an AK-47, then wtf?
MAKE M9 TO GRENADE LAUNCHER UNLIMITED AMO!!! hehehe
publicity stunt :3

okay soo

i want the l9

to be arctic wolf..

same texture
the little weapon info thing should say/show it as well

im a little picky

because i dont want almost

people say " oh its the arctic l9"

when its got black rags and shit..

thats not arctic l9..

just sayin.
can you do this for me?

i dont care about the fire rate or damage.

it can be the same as l9.. i just want it to be arctic :3

i will love you forever

if you go through with this then 11/10 for you

for now 8.5 out of 10

god bless you
Posts 16–30 of 101 · Page 2 of 7
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us