Taking Requests.

Posts 61–75 of 101 · Page 5 of 7
LOL the title says that :/
and YUP gonna test that mp5 to mp7
Lol can you try another request from me? It should be a lot easier than my other one Anyway could you just make the g36e into the aug a1, the ak47 into the aug a3 and the p90 into uzi? Only do the ak one if the gun doesnt shrink. Thanks!
OOH, SOMEONE GET A DECENT JAPANESE CONVERTER AND CHANGE THE Attributes to make the RPG7 to m32 shoot like an ARCH!
It's not japanese dipshit. XD

Important note.

Soon, I will be doing a system whipe to my computer. So I may be away for a few days, or on my laptop, in which I cannot mod. Please be pacient, as my computer has been through alot, and is dieing, Does anyone have a cure for Trojan Horse? Cus I don't need it. XD Anyway, I will almost definately be reseting it.
Lol you cant download a bunch of modding tools on your laptop?
It's a netbook, it's tiny and hard to work with. I usually only ever use it when I'm on a holiday.
can u trie to make a cross bow form the l9 and maby the bullets arrows wit fire O_o!!!!! thatl be awsome i love u so much ur a 10000000 dor great ness and 1000000000 for awsome ness ill test it!!!
Not possible, try reading up on what is and isn't possible before you request.
Lol can you have a go at my second request XD
Not really, I really can't mod without me being able to test what works and what doesn't. Sorry.
So your ca is screwed up?
Hey i got a better i dea then m16 a2
mines to claymore
that would be soooo awesome!
Quote Originally Posted by noob555 View Post
Hey i got a better i dea then m16 a2
mines to claymore
that would be soooo awesome!
I'm not sure if that's possible. Changing the actual mine weapon model to a claymore model does nothing. You would have to somehow change the entire projectiles and I'm pretty sure you can't do that.

If that were possible i think it would be possible to change a pistol project into a sniper projectile and have a pistol with sniper damage.
No, to change what comes out when you left click, or whatever weapon you bound it to, We would have to crack attributes.rez. It'll take time, be patient.
thanks for taking your time and effort
Posts 61–75 of 101 · Page 5 of 7
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us