M6A2 is sorta suckish to me. The reload is like the m417. And for some reason, the spread is REALLY tiny. somewhat ok recoil. I hate it. i would rather use a m417
Taking Requests.
/hacks all the way.
Aight then. Even thought it's not possible yet, It might give our fello mpgh members a spark to an awesome idea.
2. Because as I said it would be funny. Especially against my friends.
~ Thanks for much needed clarification.
Now enjoy Bobo Dance!

[Off this topic] But have anyone really thought about modding "body equipment"?
Because all I've seen is Gun A to Gun B, UNLIMITED AMMO! etc... hehe
But what about armor and the such? We have little knowledge of what armor can do.
Heavy vest > Light vest with Speed of a light vest and protection of a heavy vest... Who knows?
Anyways, This was off topic as it wasn't a request, more like a suggestion.
2. Because as I said it would be funny. Especially against my friends.
~ Thanks for much needed clarification.
Now enjoy Bobo Dance!

[Off this topic] But have anyone really thought about modding "body equipment"?
Because all I've seen is Gun A to Gun B, UNLIMITED AMMO! etc... hehe
But what about armor and the such? We have little knowledge of what armor can do.
Heavy vest > Light vest with Speed of a light vest and protection of a heavy vest... Who knows?
Anyways, This was off topic as it wasn't a request, more like a suggestion.
I already posted this, It's only visual with body armour.
No problem. The only reason I reply fast is because I troll my threads and as soon as someone posts, I just start typing. XD
Can you make me one that turns the M416 CQB to a G36E? Love the gun, but the accuracy and spread is killing me.
I dont really know you, but if ur a girl, I'd love you 100/10
if ur a boy, Ur still cool. 99/10
I dont really know you, but if ur a girl, I'd love you 100/10
if ur a boy, Ur still cool. 99/10
Turning it into a G36E will not make the spread or accuracy any better, I would have to crack attributes.rez, which is REALLY hard. But I'll try. Pretty sure the the M416 CQB and the G36E have different file types, and it may not be possible.
^ lol XD
ANYWAYS u so kewl twat joo can makez meh a mp5(base) to mp7 injectablez and m4a1(baze) to AUG A3
yes ur bery cool
ANYWAYS u so kewl twat joo can makez meh a mp5(base) to mp7 injectablez and m4a1(baze) to AUG A3

yes ur bery cool

SO mp5 to mp7, and you want the injectables like .dtx not the .rez? And m4a1 to Aug A3? Also injectable?
mhmm, i wanna keep my p90 to pp19 and UMP to Uzi :P
i want a m16a3-m416cqb
well i think theres one of those but can u still make 1?
well i think theres one of those but can u still make 1?
Probably not, the m416 and CQB have different file types to the rest, I'll try it though.
I put both on my 'requests to do' list.
I put both on my 'requests to do' list.
That's actually m16a3 to m4a1 cqbr. And srsly, UR MAKING A MP5-MP7??? You're going to have to give me that... e.e
This thread is closed for replies.
