Need someone to refund it

Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
@Degree. might be able to assist.
$5k products will not be easy to refund. Im not sure that any refunder around here will do it, since the risk is quite high.
Quote Originally Posted by Bodvar View Post
$5k products will not be easy to refund. Im not sure that any refunder around here will do it, since the risk is quite high.
yea that's why I posted here to get assist
this shit could leads to jail so i need a professional
I got you fam but I can't really say it's guaranteed
Fresh address or nah?
Quote Originally Posted by Degree View Post
I got you fam but I can't really say it's guaranteed
Fresh address or nah?
@Default .
Damn dude, that's an expensive ass tv.
Have fun, trying to refund that.
I won't say who but there are people who could probably do it on lf. However it will still be hard for anyone that tries. GL
Too high of risk.
Not fulfilled by amazon.
I'm do it, KEK.
just message them and say there was blood on it which killed the courier when he was putting it in your house and they will refund you three times and send you four new TVs

trust me, i know a guy
Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?