Need someone to refund it

Posts 16–20 of 20 · Page 2 of 2
Quote Originally Posted by New Policy View Post
Add me on skype. We'll get this done.
Then I was right
Quote Originally Posted by Degree View Post
I got you fam but I can't really say it's guaranteed
Fresh address or nah?
fresh *2short


- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by New Policy View Post
Add me on skype. We'll get this done.
I want it Guaranteed not by some dude who just says the box is empty or it hasnt arrived
Quote Originally Posted by Default View Post


fresh *2short


- - - Updated - - -



I want it Guaranteed not by some dude who just says the box is empty or it hasnt arrived

I know what I do and I do it good. Add me if you want it done, if not just leave it.
Quote Originally Posted by Default View Post


fresh *2short


- - - Updated - - -



I want it Guaranteed not by some dude who just says the box is empty or it hasnt arrived
Okay Amazon refunds are never truly guaranteed, that goes for your TV too.
Posts 16–20 of 20 · Page 2 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?