SolvedLeigon Token Question.

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Leigon Token Question.
So I just bought 2,000 AC's and I was wondering if I bought Undead Warrior would I be able to get Leigon Tokens?
If you have ACs and you want legion tokens this is the best way I know of.
1. Buy high legion champion
2. Bot the high legion champion quest for 1000LTs
3. Sell the high legion champion champion armor before 24 hours.
4. Merge the 1000 tokens into the exhalted legion champion
5. Bot the exhalted legion champion quest until you have enough legion tokens.

I didn't come up with this someone else on mpgh did.
Quote Originally Posted by Arxzos View Post
If you have ACs and you want legion tokens this is the best way I know of.
1. Buy high legion champion
2. Bot the high legion champion quest for 1000LTs
3. Sell the high legion champion champion armor before 24 hours.
4. Merge the 1000 tokens into the exhalted legion champion
5. Bot the exhalted legion champion quest until you have enough legion tokens.

I didn't come up with this someone else on mpgh did.
he has to do the warrior quests doe
Solved.

/Closed
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?