Help please ? ^^

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Help please ? ^^
sooo hi everyone id like to know if there is a way to download stuff directly from rabb.it site pleasee say yes this site give you a fucking perfect internet speed ( around 400-500 MB/S ) i'd be really cool if someone knows how to exploit this shit cya
First time I hear about this site. What is it?
Checked out the website and I still have no idea what there services are.
Quote Originally Posted by Assistive View Post
Checked out the website and I still have no idea what there services are.
Its a service where you can watch movies with everyone while having a chat (somewhat like what Twitch is), you can login to Netflix and watch it together with someone when the relationship or friendship is long distanced, it also has a webcam option.
Basically it's an RDP ( Remote Desktop Protocol )
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us