Tutorial making a GIF Avatar

Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2
Tutorial making a GIF Avatar
the GIF must be sized 100 X 100 or smaller! It's very limited and is frustrating when it won't work. So the guide starts now:

Guide to having this upgraded avatar!

So you want a gif as your avatar? Well here's how! First search up your gif, I used google for example, and right click and save your GIF go to http://ezgif.com/resizeⓘ and resize your gif to 100 X 100 save it to your desktop
go to your MPGH profile settings and click edit avatar, enter the GIF into the website option and test it, is it to big? Then try another GIF.
bruh i dont think we need this i think evrey1 who's on mpgh should now how to resize a gift.
+btw tutorial is to long just search on google resize gifts and there u have it...
Quote Originally Posted by "Suits" View Post
bruh i dont think we need this i think evrey1 who's on mpgh should now how to resize a gift.
+btw tutorial is to long just search on google resize gifts and there u have it...
Stop hating on all my threads and post
Was wondering about how to that ... thanks mate :3
Got any tips on making your own gif avatar? I mean like resizing PNG's etc, whenever I try to resize a image to 100x100 the entire picture looks sketch and bad, making the gif insanely bad.
Quote Originally Posted by Ni0x View Post
Got any tips on making your own gif avatar? I mean like resizing PNG's etc, whenever I try to resize a image to 100x100 the entire picture looks sketch and bad, making the gif insanely bad.
Unoptimse your gif >
Use the site I linked above.
thanks for sharing that tutorial dude
thanks for the tutorial
Thanks for the tut I have many funny Ideas lol...
thanks for sharing buddy
nice one bruh!
Thanks for le share, homeslice.


I just use Photoshop for making any gifs, even though people use other programs.


Like Morph Magic or so.
Its a very informative tutorial. Thanks a lot for your efforts
Thanks for the mini-tutorial
Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?