Tutorial making a GIF Avatar

Posts 16–25 of 25 · Page 2 of 2
Thanks for this, simple enough!
Really really informative, this is good stuff for people here.

They love their GIF avatar.
Quote Originally Posted by Ni0x View Post
Got any tips on making your own gif avatar? I mean like resizing PNG's etc, whenever I try to resize a image to 100x100 the entire picture looks sketch and bad, making the gif insanely bad.
Do yuo have photoshop or illstrator? Should be pretty easy if yo have those programs
Thanks for the tut my dude. Do you have a wallet that i can send some BTC to?
Thx fo da share
I find this very helpful specially for beginners like me. I dont know why did they banned you but thank you so much sir
This is nice but clickbait af title. Says how to make a gif avatar but tells you to download off a gif off the internet and resize it. Also 100 x 100 doesn't matter just do you max size (150 x 150 for normal memebers) and then do keep aspect ratio and it will be good
Calm down and enjoy your ban
I've used this website to loop other gifs. But I wouldn't ever use it to actually make GIF's
I love how everyone on the first page is banned
Posts 16–25 of 25 · Page 2 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?