how to find UAV pointer

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
how to find UAV pointer
I cant find UAV pointer.
Before update,I can find uav pointer.
Its value was 6th bit of 1byte.
I searched the address which have it in the tutorial with CheatEngine,and found pointer.
Now,I cant find.
Something about UAV was changed after update?
/Moved to the correct section.
Quote Originally Posted by mpgrasa View Post
I cant find UAV pointer.
Before update,I can find uav pointer.
Its value was 6th bit of 1byte.
I searched the address which have it in the tutorial with CheatEngine,and found pointer.
Now,I cant find.
Something about UAV was changed after update?
The pointer used was for the hud (heads up Display ) you are talking about the last offset and the exact bit that has to be changed . The address you named is the base pointer not an offset address . How are you searching ? Are you using cheat engine if so you will have to scan for the hud .
I think that the Player Controller (base address) was the only thing that has changed. Although I can't vouch for that as I don't seem to remember all too well.
Quote Originally Posted by Jabberwock View Post
I think that the Player Controller (base address) was the only thing that has changed. Although I can't vouch for that as I don't seem to remember all too well.
Not sure if it is the controller pointer i find with my way for finding the pointer for unlimited ammo ,super weapons and all the other things I managed to do with cheat engine . But how i found the pointer was search the ammo value . That lead me to the offset 759 but doing a pointer scan on 759 would fail . So i would scan the address for 758 . By decreasing the address for 759 by one . This method worked perfect and i was able to scan around three or four times and get the three offset pointer with the offsets 230 400 758 . I would change the 758 to 759 or 774 and type for what i was looking to change . So in a nutshell scan for ammo (byte) 3 times get three addresses check them by freezing them . The one that is correct i did a pointer scan reducing the addresses value by one . Which would change the offset fro m 759 to 758 . Three or so pointer scans later i would have a pointer scan that had the three magic offsets i was looking for . They only changed a little . I think i was finding the player controller pointer . I can do a scan like this later maybe you could tell what the heck i am finding by the address of the pointer .
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?