m3mehook menu source release

Posts 16–20 of 20 · Page 2 of 2
I'm getting a lot of undefined errors, am I just missing something?
Quote Originally Posted by ImzTinoz View Post
I'm getting a lot of undefined errors, am I just missing something?
Yes, you are missing your hacks.
Quote Originally Posted by WasserEsser View Post
Yes, you are missing your hacks.
oh ok, I'll do some more research then. Thanks
could i just ask a few questions.

1. clamp(); - what does this function hold / do.

2. hwCSGO - what is this value. is this a HWND for csgo?

Thanks In Advance For Any Awnsers :P


i solved 2. was pretty dumb of me lol. i just looked at the function it was calling.
sick af man. Would love to see more
Posts 16–20 of 20 · Page 2 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?