OutdatedBasic BHop "Script" [UNDETECABLE]

Posts 106–119 of 119 · Page 8 of 8
Quote Originally Posted by Der_Leo_ View Post
I need to edit the start post and I need to update the "Hack"
Updated.

Let me know if you need anything else.
this bhop sucks. Im slower than normal walking.
Quote Originally Posted by TheInfexted View Post
what is the steps ?
Dafuq, hopen the hack and you´ll see.
@Ezaiah14
I used it quite often ^^
So yea. Use it
Can i change it from x? i want to hold spacebar not x..
Quote Originally Posted by duckog View Post
Can i change it from x? i want to hold spacebar not x..
No, you cant. And Im to drunk and lazy to do change it now.
after my first 2 bhops i get slowed down real slow for some reason why?
Quote Originally Posted by killtolive View Post
after my first 2 bhops i get slowed down real slow for some reason why?
You can only achieve a max speed of 300 velocity. If you go above 300 you will get instantly slowed down so you dont surpass 300. You can type cl_showpos 1 in console and you can see your velocity (how fast your going) and try to keep it at like 280 or 290 and you wont be slowed. (cl_showpos 0 to turn it off)
Quote Originally Posted by AdamoJ1337 View Post
You can only achieve a max speed of 300 velocity. If you go above 300 you will get instantly slowed down so you dont surpass 300. You can type cl_showpos 1 in console and you can see your velocity (how fast your going) and try to keep it at like 280 or 290 and you wont be slowed. (cl_showpos 0 to turn it off)
Yep. You can also use this in CSS/CS 1.6 btw. There is no max Velocity.
Quote Originally Posted by XVenomSnakeX View Post
so its very hard to get VACed by this?
Pretty much, I mean it says undetectable so I guess so. I dont use this so I cant tell you what its like but yea
Quote Originally Posted by AdamoJ1337 View Post
Pretty much, I mean it says undetectable so I guess so. I dont use this so I cant tell you what its like but yea
It can get detected. But its not reading/writing to memory so its damn unlikley
Posts 106–119 of 119 · Page 8 of 8
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?