OutdatedBasic BHop "Script" [UNDETECABLE]

Posts 91–105 of 119 · Page 7 of 8
i have vc_redist but it says vcruntime140d.dll is missing.
Quote Originally Posted by illartK View Post
i have vc_redist but it says vcruntime140d.dll is missing.
That's because he released the debug version. He needs to update OP.
Quote Originally Posted by GodOfMEME View Post
I'm not genius or anything, I know jackshit about coding as well. But surely if you post this thread with the sourcecode for the script. Steam/valve can do something with their systems to auto ban players who follow this script?
Sure, they can. But I dont think that they are going to do this. Becuz this wont read/write to the memoryz

Quote Originally Posted by Sylar View Post
Should been fixed in the updatet Version. Im just w8ting for updating my startpost
Quote Originally Posted by Der_Leo_ View Post
But I cant becuz no mod is there @4nuoFZf9aE
What'd you need?
Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post


What'd you need?
I need to edit the start post and I need to update the "Hack"
Quote Originally Posted by Der_Leo_ View Post
I need to edit the start post and I need to update the "Hack"
Upload the updated version of the hack regardless. You can upload it in your post above and we'll add it to your main post.
/NEW STARTPOST (dont add this plz)\

Hello guys,
because my old version got so many downloads I decided to update it. You don´t need to bind it anymore, just press X
Because it doesn´t read or writes to the memory, it shouldn´t get detected by VAC.
Screenz:


Have fun, stay unbanned


Code:
Updates:
eZer to use and no more Errors :)
Virusscans: https://www.virustotal.com/de/file/6...is/1457554673/
https://virusscan.jotti.org/en-US/fi...job/ycb8jv6zea


BunnyHop -Der_Leo__mpgh.net.rar6 KB · 17 downloads Clean
Does this accually work, im afraid i am going to get a virus
Approved new updated version.

Use at your OWN risk and let me know what happens.
Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post
Approved new updated version.

Use at your OWN risk and let me know what happens.
Can you plz update the startpost with the text i wrote down ?
I'm not genius or anything, I know jackshit about coding as well. But surely if you post this thread with the sourcecode for the script. Steam/valve can do something with their systems to auto ban players who follow this script?
Ok.

///////////
Posts 91–105 of 119 · Page 7 of 8
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?