OutdatedBasic BHop "Script" [UNDETECABLE]

Posts 76–90 of 119 · Page 6 of 8
Quote Originally Posted by yassirscreed View Post
"The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b). Click OK to close the application.
this is so frustrating i tried literaly everything on youtube and nothing works i would like and actual response from the creator
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread...ght=0xc000007b maybe? idk lol
I open up the application and it's just a black screen. Is that what's supposed to happen?
I get (0xc000007B) error. I know that its not my pc and as im not alone with this problem im starting to think that you used a very old version of visual studios. I have reinstalled every single Restribution pack and .Net. Please update the code into a newer version.
[QUOTE=Yemiez;11308470][B]Read the stickies before asking a question next time.


The problem is that everyone is getting is actually ucrtbased.dll and vcruntime140d.dll,

the sticky only fixes people who are missing ucrtbase.dll and vcruntime140.dll

this author seems to have compiled in debug mode.
Quote Originally Posted by jcliu0 View Post
The problem is that everyone is getting is actually ucrtbased.dll and vcruntime140d.dll,

the sticky only fixes people who are missing ucrtbase.dll and vcruntime140.dll

this author seems to have compiled in debug mode.
Yea, then its the authors problem, you should NOT release anything that has been built in debug mode, quite retarded.
You need to release a NON debug version of this. The error for 140D is a debug mode file that isn't in the regular pack.
Huh, did I release the Debug one ? Shiet. Sorry.
Going to release the normal one in a few min. Im sorry :/

EDIT: It seems like I cant edit my old post.
Quote Originally Posted by Der_Leo_ View Post
@4nuoFZf9aE Yep. And I also want to change the startpost
What do you want changed on the OP?
Some pictures and a few words. And ofcourse the updated version
Quote Originally Posted by Der_Leo_ View Post
Some pictures and a few words. And ofcourse the updated version
alright just let us know when its updated, tempted to try it
Very nice release!
Posts 76–90 of 119 · Page 6 of 8
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us