OutdatedBasic BHop "Script" [UNDETECABLE]

Posts 61–75 of 119 · Page 5 of 8
Quote Originally Posted by spraymeister View Post
help pls ucrtbased.dll
Google.
//2short
Was missing vcruntime140d.dll (not included in the Visual "pack").
Once installed, the program sends back the 0xc000007b error. Neither reinstalling DirectX nor the .NET Framework changed anything.
TL;DR : Broken, doesn't work.
Working fine for me.
Google.
There is nothing broke.
how exactly do I use this? and can I use spacebar?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Der_Leo_ View Post
Working fine for me.
Google.
There is nothing broke.
how do I use this? and can i do it with spacebar?
Quote Originally Posted by kazukisss View Post
how exactly do I use this? and can I use spacebar?

- - - Updated - - -



how do I use this? and can i do it with spacebar?
run the script and once it's running, open the game, then just hold spacebar.
Quote Originally Posted by Der_Leo_ View Post
Working fine for me.
Google.
There is nothing broke.
Of course it's working for you since you are the author
Just saying, for me it doesn't ^^ and nice try with the "Google" coz obviously that's the first thing I did, but as stated, "Neither reinstalling DirectX nor the .NET Framework changed anything" (common fixes for the 0xc000007b error).
Anyway, since other hacks have BH too, it's not like I'm screwed or anything, just posting feedback.
Quote Originally Posted by Insp View Post
Of course it's working for you since you are the author
Just saying, for me it doesn't ^^ and nice try with the "Google" coz obviously that's the first thing I did, but as stated, "Neither reinstalling DirectX nor the .NET Framework changed anything" (common fixes for the 0xc000007b error).
Anyway, since other hacks have BH too, it's not like I'm screwed or anything, just posting feedback.
As I said. Its working for me and for others. Its not a problem of my hack. Its a problem of your PC
How exactly do this works?, Just hold down spacebar thats it?

- - - Updated - - -

How does it work exactly? Is it just holding down spacebar and thats it?
Quote Originally Posted by Reactionm8 View Post
How exactly do this works?, Just hold down spacebar thats it?

- - - Updated - - -

How does it work exactly? Is it just holding down spacebar and thats it?
Lmao go on first page and read what he writted .-.
Quote Originally Posted by Reactionm8 View Post
How exactly do this works?, Just hold down spacebar thats it?

- - - Updated - - -

How does it work exactly? Is it just holding down spacebar and thats it?
pretty much, it just jumps for you, at a rate where you could bhop
That is something I needed, works like charm, cheers.
installed visual studio but now this error The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b). Click OK to close the application.
please help, ty.
"The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b). Click OK to close the application.
this is so frustrating i tried literaly everything on youtube and nothing works i would like and actual response from the creator
Posts 61–75 of 119 · Page 5 of 8
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?