OutdatedBasic BHop "Script" [UNDETECABLE]

Posts 31–45 of 119 · Page 3 of 8
"The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b). Click OK to close the application.

I was missing vcruntime140.dll, downloaded it, now it gave me this. No idea how to fix it, watched a video on youtube and that didn't work either.
tyty i love the script
well, it would be "UNDETECTABLE" if you could spell it....
Quote Originally Posted by helloskitty125 View Post
well, it would be "UNDETECTABLE" if you could spell it....
LOL top kek
SO just to clarify... I will not get vacced for this at all?
i cant open the file--- he say i cant open the file correctly D:
VCRUNTIME140.dll misiing
Pls fix
Quote Originally Posted by KramHAcks View Post
VCRUNTIME140.dll misiing
Pls fix
microsoft(dot)com/en-ca/download/details.aspx?id=48145
Haha i already heared about that but thanks anyways
man i need vcruntime140d.dll
not vcruntime140.dll
lol wtf m8
can u help me?
Is this is still working and UD?
Quote Originally Posted by nerwows View Post
Is this is still working and UD?
This will work until your button is working m8.
I am always getting this error:

''The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b). Click OK to close the application.''

Help please, I already tried this ''chkdsk'' command. Still doesn't work for me.
stillmissing vcruntime140d.dll even i ady download the fixer from link tht u gv
Posts 31–45 of 119 · Page 3 of 8
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us