OutdatedBasic BHop "Script" [UNDETECABLE]

Posts 16–30 of 119 · Page 2 of 8
Not working for me, just opens the command prompt with a black screen, binded mwheeldown and it did nothing, tried unbinding space, did nothing, ran as admin, did nothing.
So, you said it was undetectable and then you said as far as you know it can be detected, but it's unlikely. WTF ?
Quote Originally Posted by xERzE View Post
So, you said it was undetectable and then you said as far as you know it can be detected, but it's unlikely. WTF ?
I think he means that its undetected but there is very very small change to get banned
I know what he means. However,if the chance of getting detected is small, the command line is still detectable, no matter how small or big I'm just saying the title shouldn't say undetectable if it can be detected
P.S: Is it necessary to bind Mwheeldown to jump or does space bar work too ?
Quote Originally Posted by DarknzNet View Post
I think he means that its undetected but there is very very small change to get banned
Yep. The chances are like getting hit by a lightning. (sry 4 bad english lel)


Quote Originally Posted by zDrops View Post
Not working for me, just opens the command prompt with a black screen, binded mwheeldown and it did nothing, tried unbinding space, did nothing, ran as admin, did nothing.
Yep, it just opens a command line.
And did you binded it in console ?

Later I will update this shit. How I said: Its just a Spacebar "Spammer"
h t t p : / / prntscr com/9hpm1i
What do i do?
Quote Originally Posted by xERzE View Post
P.S: Is it necessary to bind Mwheeldown to jump or does space bar work too ?
Update it now ^^
Than you will have to press a button. Not more, not less.

@burh11zero11

Look a site behind ^^
it says the VCRUNTIME140D.dll is missing?
Quote Originally Posted by soloartists View Post
it says the VCRUNTIME140D.dll is missing?
same for me :/
this or AHK?
Quote Originally Posted by Tsudoku View Post
this or AHK?
Its not .ahk
the program can't start because VCRUNTIME140D.dll is missing
is this better than AHK?
Hello. The 'script' really looks awesome, but im missing few dll files when trying to open it. Any help? I downloaded the shit you linked last post but nothing seems to work. Sorry, i'm a bit stupid at things like this, but hoping that you can help me. Cheers.
Quote Originally Posted by jobedus View Post
Hello. The 'script' really looks awesome, but im missing few dll files when trying to open it. Any help? I downloaded the shit you linked last post but nothing seems to work. Sorry, i'm a bit stupid at things like this, but hoping that you can help me. Cheers.
Sb who read this acctually.
Try to download Visual Studio.
Or just download the DDL´s from Internetz
Posts 16–30 of 119 · Page 2 of 8
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?