Flash settings help please!

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Flash settings help please!
I'm on a mac, and I want to use flash projector to run .swf hacked clients, I know I need to put these into trusted settings folder to have them run, But I cannot get into global settings- It is not in my system preferences and when I right click flash and then click "global settings" it opens a browser and sends me to the macromedia global settings page (I'm pretty sure those settings are for browser, not projector)
Any help please?
Thanks a LOT in advance!
Quote Originally Posted by Giaken View Post
I'm on a mac, and I want to use flash projector to run .swf hacked clients, I know I need to put these into trusted settings folder to have them run, But I cannot get into global settings- It is not in my system preferences and when I right click flash and then click "global settings" it opens a browser and sends me to the macromedia global settings page (I'm pretty sure those settings are for browser, not projector)
Any help please?
Thanks a LOT in advance!
Those settings are for Flash in general, and they do work for projector. However, the "select file" seems rather broken (on my end, at least). Instead add directly the client's path (assuming it's on your desktop it should be something along /User/yo_name_here/Desktop/client.swf or file:///User/yo_name_here/Desktop/client.swf). Just remember that flash projector runs like shit on OS X, there should be a guide in either the tutorial section or the help section about setting up Wine.
Thanks , but does this have to do with flash being sandboxed on mavericks?
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?