Which laptop to get?

Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2
This may sound ironic because my main build is a laptop but dont get a laptop
Work = chromebook
Game/porn = PC


- - - Updated - - -

PS i use a laptop because i have to, cause i dont have my own house yet
Quote Originally Posted by Gill Bates View Post
Or get a msi, like the one you refunded me, ya feel?
This things handles everything.
http://www.amazon.com/MSI-GE62-APACH.../dp/B00SQG3LT2

The best option from all here


Quote Originally Posted by [SMA] Paradise` View Post


I don't want to spend that much tbh. lmao but im getting this cheaper and more powerful then the Asus.
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16834298771
Quote Originally Posted by [SMA] Paradise` View Post
i just sold my Macbook Pro, so im looking to get a windows laptop. so far im thinking about this one.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16834232769 Which is the newer model of this one..
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...Q&gclsrc=aw.ds

Which one should I get?? Or if you guys got other laptops in mind?
Honestly, I would prefer Asus Rog models because I had 2 (sold already) [betwen Asus and Dell].
Why: from experience Asus
shits are very durable (physically [ dropped 1 of mine several times and no cracks or broken hardware found])

I don't have the pleasure to own Dell product but if you really gonna "buy" it and search for low price and good specs I think
its ok.
What will you use the laptop for? If its for a game like league then you could use anything over $400, or the cheaper choice of your selections. If its for a more intensive game like Rust or something, then you would probably need to look into it more. Personally, I have an MSI Apache that is way stronger than what I need it for - still worth.
Quote Originally Posted by plympton View Post
What will you use the laptop for? If its for a game like league then you could use anything over $400, or the cheaper choice of your selections. If its for a more intensive game like Rust or something, then you would probably need to look into it more. Personally, I have an MSI Apache that is way stronger than what I need it for - still worth.
I just went with the dell for the specs and shit its good price.
i would go with the cheaper one
What do you want to do on it? Gaming/productivity, etc?
I would go Asus but the one I had in mine is like 1k and up, lol
If its for gaming, that first link the ASUS ROG GL552 is great. If its for work purposes, either get another macbook or a cheap chromebook because those are by far the best for work. If you really dont need the mobility of a laptop(say you really just want to play games on this comp) i recommend just buying a desktop which will save you enough money to get a cheap chromebook to carry around.
Please provide more details on usage so that we are in a better position to share our advice!
He bought the Dell laptop, no need for advice anymore
the cheaper one looks better to me.
Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?