OutdatedMulti-Script Triggerbot, Bhop, Fast-Fire [NightWare]

Posts 16–30 of 57 · Page 2 of 4
can you recommend triggerbot settings if you are using it yourself?if i put delay to 0 and put my crosshair right next to corner its so obvious and if i put some space between my crosshair and the corner, i die when someone crouchpeeks me.and if i put delay to like 100, i cant hit the shot if someone comes out of corner running.any tips about this?

and i ve been using scripts for quite a while now but just wanna make sure.this is just like an ahk right?vac shouldnt be able to detect this since its a java script?You write it gives false positives but i dont know what it means lol.as far as i understand this doesnt write or read memory right?

sorry for the long post and ty for quick reply
NightWare scripts are currently all being coded in AutoIt (very similair to AHK) And is not detected for the same reasons AHK scripts are not. The tiggerbot reacts the the pixel changing 3 pixels to the right and 3 to the bottom from the middle. This way you can also use it with an AWP or SSG08. If you put your xhair all the way to the wall on the right side this might be why you are not hitting the shots. (Very unlikely tho) I use a tolerance of 50 when I play darker maps, and 40 for light maps.
If you use a high tolerance such as 50 and you are aiming in a dark spot, A CT might go by unseen for the script as the color is to close to the background.
But if you use a realy low tolerance you might shoot due to fog effects, vSync, Tearing, and such.

I also use a delay of 0 as this will make sure it shoots as soon as the player is on the xhair.
For the bhop I use 16.8 in competetive, but this differs from player to player.


Use this script at your own risk ofcourse, VAC can also blacklist signatures from programs (look at cheat engine for example)
I don't think VAC would go to the extend of blacklisting scripts as they have never done. But who knows that the feature holds.

VAC will not detect this script as it does not read/write memory of CS:GO.
i use sweetfx maybe that screws up that color things.will try disabling and thanks a lot for sharing this man.will report if i find any bugs. Looking forward to new versions
Quote Originally Posted by tirhin View Post
Looking forward to new versions
Here is a little sneak-peak for you
http : // imgur com/a/tKUca Can a mod please fix this link >.<
I am not sure yet what to include in the public version and what to include in the private version, Also I am still tinkering on the auto-strafe.

Green = off
Red = on
Orange = Selected

EDIT:
Wups I just see that link is an album :^) just scroll down and you can see the preview instead of me starting up over 600 processes xD
Quote Originally Posted by _NightWare View Post
Here is a little sneak-peak for you
http : // imgur com/a/tKUca Can a mod please fix this link >.<
I am not sure yet what to include in the public version and what to include in the private version, Also I am still tinkering on the auto-strafe.

Green = off
Red = on
Orange = Selected

EDIT:
Wups I just see that link is an album :^) just scroll down and you can see the preview instead of me starting up over 600 processes xD
With private version you mean thats its your own. Or do you sell it?

Also you should rename "Triggerbot" to "Color Triggerbot" because some people misunderstand that.
good one on the trigger, will do that!
I'm not sure if selling is allowed. If so ill probably do that, but i'm not even sure what I am going to add to the new version yet

If, and only if selling is going to be an option Id probably make it pardly paid.

Sorry for rambling on about irrelevant stuff
Quote Originally Posted by _NightWare View Post
good one on the trigger, will do that!
I'm not sure if selling is allowed. If so ill probably do that, but i'm not even sure what I am going to add to the new version yet

If, and only if selling is going to be an option Id probably make it pardly paid.

Sorry for rambling on about irrelevant stuff
Selling hacks here is not allowed. But anyways keep releasing stuff like this .
Quote Originally Posted by _NightWare View Post
Here is a little sneak-peak for you
http : // imgur com/a/tKUca Can a mod please fix this link >.<
I am not sure yet what to include in the public version and what to include in the private version, Also I am still tinkering on the auto-strafe.

Green = off
Red = on
Orange = Selected

EDIT:
Wups I just see that link is an album :^) just scroll down and you can see the preview instead of me starting up over 600 processes xD
Wow seems great man.There is already a strafing script on this forum but its really buggy so i dont(cant) really use it.You gonna make the strafing part paid or will everybody be able to use it?

By the way i think you made it so mouse doesnt move when trigger key is pressed.Its brilliant man

Edit:Is there any way i can make it work in fullscreen?My mouse somehow gets input lag when i play it on widescreen.I play 4:3 black bars full screen.I have win7 64 bit home premium.Any solutions for this? :/
Fullscreen will prevent the triggerbot from "seeing" the game, you can however use windowed fullscreen. If you have input lag make sure raw input is on.

edit:

Yes I made it so that the mouse is frozen so you dont exedently move your mouse.
Windows 7 is my OS

I can post links can I message you through skype?

Ran it as admin.
Alright I can add you on skype tomorrow, what's your skype name?
trigerbot doesn't work ;/
This triggerbot seems to shoot whenever it feels like it. It usually shoots right when I press the hotkey (when I have delay set to 0), as if it's just another button to shoot.

I have delay set to 0 and have tried different tolerance levels ranging from 20-60, and they don't seem to make much of a difference.
make sure you don't move, It's a pixel reading triggerbot that's also why it freezes your mouse.

EDIT:
If the color-triggerbot doesn't work make sure raw-input is 0.
Can you pls fix the GUI? Everytime i open it Disappear or looks strange
Thx , keep the good work
Posts 16–30 of 57 · Page 2 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?