OutdatedMulti-Script Triggerbot, Bhop, Fast-Fire [NightWare]

Posts 31–45 of 57 · Page 3 of 4
Quote Originally Posted by AlvesFreitas View Post
Can you pls fix the GUI? Everytime i open it Disappear or looks strange
Thx , keep the good work
Could you be more specific with the problem at hand? You are the second person to have this problem so far, but I have no idea what the cause of it is.
Have you tried running it as admin?
When it looks strange, how exacly does it look? could you make a screen shot?

I've looked back in the code but I see nothing strange that could be the cause of this exept maybe the fact that the GUI is alwaysOnTop mode. (wich might be why you have to run it as admin?)

Anyway, please post back if this fixed your problem so other users know this.
www(dot)imgur(dot)com/Tacszx6
Pretty strange
I've already tried as admin but keeps the same
Hmm I see, the GUI is not loaded but it's elements are.... This is very strange, I will try to remove some settings from the GUI and post the DL here.
Ok , thx , can you do a no recoil in the next version? if possible
BROKEN GUI FIX
If your GUI is broken upon startup, try Release 1.1, the only difference is the properties on the GUI.

virusscan jotti org /en-US/filescanjob/kiu4u4xjyy
virustotal com /nl/file/8fca6b764e40a85ab394fb767a3c466446246e8a10fa6ae7f7 199047c63a335f/analysis/


(please wait for moderator aproval.)



Quote Originally Posted by AlvesFreitas View Post
Ok , thx , can you do a no recoil in the next version? if possible
It is on my to-do list, altho I'm not realy sure how I'm gonna tackle it yet.
If you scroll down a bit you can see I already posted a screenshot of the next release and some of it's feautures

NightWare CSscript Public Rel. 1.1_mpgh.net.zip629 KB · 16 downloads 7/68 malicious
/Approved. Post back results and as always, use at your own risk.
Quote Originally Posted by _NightWare View Post
make sure you don't move, It's a pixel reading triggerbot that's also why it freezes your mouse.

EDIT:
If the color-triggerbot doesn't work make sure raw-input is 0.
if it's a color-triggerbot do i need any external programs? and i wasn't aware you're not supposed to move, i will try this again.
could you explain what you mean by raw-input 0?
are you talking about typing m_rawinput 0 into the developer console?
please be a bit more specific. a lot of us are beginners.


edit:i still can't find the right tolerance level for dust 2.
yes m_rawinput 0
you dont need anything apart from this program and having csgo in windoweddowed fullscreen, and m_rawinput 0. I use 40 for d2, but it also depends on your settings and fps and such. the best way to find out is by starting an offline match w/o bots.
Then you can move to make the trigger shoot.
my bhopping doesnt work i need help
Quote Originally Posted by AIDS 2 View Post
my bhopping doesnt work i need help
Run as Admin
Where do i put the script?
Do i have to put it in csgo or smthing???

- - - Updated - - -

Where do i put the script?
Do i have to put it in csgo or smthing???
Quote Originally Posted by Phy3err View Post
Where do i put the script?
Do i have to put it in csgo or smthing???

- - - Updated - - -

Where do i put the script?
Do i have to put it in csgo or smthing???
you dont have to put it anywhere. just double click and it will start.
Yeah same for me.
Hello guys, I'm happy to see you all are enjoying this multi-script.
I was hoping to get some input from you guys on what to add on feature updates.

so far I got:
Strafe assistance
Auto strafe
Anti recoil

If you have a good idea on what could be added into this
Multi-script be sure to tell me!
Does that mean they are WIP or gonna get release soon? Also nice job with the script and you're very active
Posts 31–45 of 57 · Page 3 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?