XIGNCODE 3
Finally I could bypass xigncode3
...yeah u were right ava loss connection
...anyway did exist some ways to solve that too?
...yeah u were right ava loss connection
...anyway did exist some ways to solve that too?Wow that is too hard...but if sone1 can tell my what i have to do (step by step) I can concentrate to make this bypass...
Now I am happy cuz i found the value and I could bypass xigncode
...
Does it exist a methot to bypass xigncode without c++, just with powershell and cmd and another windows stuff?
Now I am happy cuz i found the value and I could bypass xigncode
...Does it exist a methot to bypass xigncode without c++, just with powershell and cmd and another windows stuff?
You have to generate an SDK it is the only way to currently make a working (Undetected) hack for AVA . Plus you need to have a way to hook it that is not detected those hacks work using the SDK for AVA . Really its not to complicated SayHailo said he learned c++ in just a few months . And that allowed him to make a working UAV for AVA . I am sure he a also made other hacks for the game also for himself .
1 week has passed and no further replies have been made by the OP. Assuming solved.
/Closed.
/Closed.
This thread is closed for replies.
