MOD testing

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
MOD testing
i am willing to test and take screen shots for peoples mods I WILL NOT RELEASE THEM i will just send u a link for the SS
i dont think nyone here needs personal testers lol
Quote Originally Posted by formage View Post
i am willing to test and take screen shots for peoples mods I WILL NOT RELEASE THEM i will just send u a link for the SS
They could just do it themselves :/
Quote Originally Posted by Obama View Post
They could just do it themselves :/
Its not every body thats have nx guns or guns from cases
ya i have all spec weps on one of i account
why would u want to mod nx weapons
I put this under the section of "Fail"
Yet another fail thread
MEMEMEMEMMEMEMMEMEE...
>.< lol jk. But can i PM you if i need you to test something?
ya just PM me with a link or w.e
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us