PostOutdatedBhop .lua script

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Approved.

Use at your OWN risk and let me know what happens.
Code:
ESPenable:SetToolTip( "see players positions and other relevant info" )
pretty nice esp but
Code:
DisturbingMenu:SetTitle(":::: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Sucksman ::::")
wasnt a great idea
Quote Originally Posted by Sir TE5T View Post
Code:
ESPenable:SetToolTip( "see players positions and other relevant info" )
pretty nice esp but
Code:
DisturbingMenu:SetTitle(":::: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Sucksman ::::")
wasnt a great idea
Oh crap yeah, I copied and pasted from my menu I'm currently making and I did it in like 2 minutes cause I was coding a UI for a server so I just wanted to release a bhop cause I haven't seen a good one in a while. But I changed it thanks for the heads up.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sir TE5T View Post
Code:
ESPenable:SetToolTip( "see players positions and other relevant info" )
pretty nice esp but
Code:
DisturbingMenu:SetTitle(":::: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Sucksman ::::")
wasnt a great idea
The esp thing was from a the menu I wanted to copy and paste it fast and quick it was 12 my time so i was tired, but yeah thanks once again about the steamcommunity I fixed it. I should have been more cautious about the code, I'll double let check next time before I release.
I really like ther part where you predict when you're on the ground.
What do I do once I load the coding up? It doesn't mention?
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us