PostMW2 Stats Tool - SteamEdition (for latest version)

Posts 31–45 of 59 · Page 3 of 4
Quote Originally Posted by DaTroller View Post
I kinda messed up?Can I bring back my previous shit?
You can. I have a thread about this, go check it out
Quote Originally Posted by Ant0niX View Post
Can I get ban if I use it?
yes but you can still play with ban
wow so fucking cool, maybee some ESP boxes in next version ? but i love u fo this anyway lol im 11th now !!
Quote Originally Posted by Skyfall1337 View Post
wow so fucking cool, maybee some ESP boxes in next version ? but i love u fo this anyway lol im 11th now !!
Maybe i update this tool and yeah i maybe add RedBox
If i use this cheat will it get me VAC Banned ? you are probably gonna tell me that even if u are VAC banned u can still play.. but i dont want people to see a VAC on my main.
Quote Originally Posted by Woolen View Post
If i use this cheat will it get me VAC Banned ? you are probably gonna tell me that even if u are VAC banned u can still play.. but i dont want people to see a VAC on my main.
yeah you will get banned for 100%
Thank you so much! This is the only tool that I've found to work, Appreciate it!
hey, i need a little help with this.

when i choose a prestige and level it changes but when i close the game it doesn't save. (lv70 prestige 10 to level 70 prestige 9)
i tried to play a game first and then close the game but that doesn't help.
i already found it out!

deleting the save files and disable and re-enable steam cloud sync worked for me.
i'll explain in detail:

1. Right click MW2 in your Steam library > Properties > Update tab > Untick Cloud Sync.

2. Navigate to: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\call of duty modern warfare 2\players

3. Delete every single .stat file you see.

4. Then navigate to: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\userdata
There may be one or more folders here that consist of random numbers.
I recommend using the search feature in Windows explorer. You are looking for a folder called 10190.

5. After you have found the '10190' folder, enter it and go into the 'remote' folder.

6. Delete everything inside the 'remote' folder.

7. Open MW2 Multiplayer to see your new rank. use the stats hack.

8. Play and rank up to Level 5 and then close the game.

9. Re-enable Steam Cloud Sync as shown in Step 1.

10. open mw2 now steam asks for syncing your files from the cloud to your pc (your old stats) or to sync from pc (new stats) to the cloud. choose the last one and your new stats are saved on your pc and in the steam cloud.


i hope this was helpful!
This still works. Cheers man, thanks
Im so sorry for this question, but I cant understand. All discussions about VAC is a sarcasm? I have my old acc mw2 with hacked prestige, but I hacked it a very long time and didnt get vac. But, Im was vacced later for cheating xDDDDD
So, I want to buy new acc and play with my friend (cant play with vac buypass on old acc) and sure I want to hack the prestige. If Im will be use this hack I`ll get VAC?
Quote Originally Posted by Genius1488 View Post
Im so sorry for this question, but I cant understand. All discussions about VAC is a sarcasm? I have my old acc mw2 with hacked prestige, but I hacked it a very long time and didnt get vac. But, Im was vacced later for cheating xDDDDD
So, I want to buy new acc and play with my friend (cant play with vac buypass on old acc) and sure I want to hack the prestige. If Im will be use this hack I`ll get VAC?
You won't get VAC if you do it at the main menu
is this actually proven?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by minichibby View Post
You won't get VAC if you do it at the main menu
is this actually proven?
Thanks for this, will try it out.
Posts 31–45 of 59 · Page 3 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?