PostMW2 Stats Tool - SteamEdition (for latest version)

Posts 46–59 of 59 · Page 4 of 4
Quote Originally Posted by plyler_steven View Post
is this actually proven?

- - - Updated - - -



is this actually proven?
I was used lvl hack and this hack and did not receive VAC.
Quote Originally Posted by Genius1488 View Post
I was used lvl hack and this hack and did not receive VAC.
can someone tell me how to use this? Its openj and i press set but nothing changes?
Quote Originally Posted by Sigma_Scopes View Post
can someone tell me how to use this? Its openj and i press set but nothing changes?
run as administrator at main menu set your level and click apply then close and play a game and finish it to save your level.
Quote Originally Posted by qwertyr View Post
run as administrator at main menu set your level and click apply then close and play a game and finish it to save your level.
hmm doesnt seem to be working for me lol, idk must be doing something wrong lol
Quote Originally Posted by Sigma_Scopes View Post
hmm doesnt seem to be working for me lol, idk must be doing something wrong lol
click play and try it on that screen with your level then after you set your level back out to the main screen click play again and yourr level should be set. The program has to be run as administrator.
not working for some reason i set just prestige and lvl it doesn't work
Quote Originally Posted by JustWantRank View Post
not working for some reason i set just prestige and lvl it doesn't work
read the comments and you have your answer
its not working for me either. i did every step. ran as admin, closed after i changed my level. i play a game and it doesn't change. help?
Not working as of 2019 Febuary.

Have tested with and without running as Administrator and with / without firewall and it does not set your prestige level or anything else.

Have also tested the multiple methods in previous comments by qwetyr and other users however it still fails to set rank / stats before even joining a game so ofc will not stick either.
I click "Set" and nothing happens? I'm confused.
I need this for MW2
I need to download this for MW2
Reddit
now this is wholesome chungus
How can I modify time played though? your 100d has to be modded right?
Posts 46–59 of 59 · Page 4 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?