UnhappySolvedHelp Please (C++)

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Help Please (C++)
Hye ... How Can I Put 2 Hotkey In 1 Hack?
I Mean EG : SHIFT + SPACE

Help Please?
I'm Still Newbie
if ((GetAsyncKeyState(VK_SPACE))&(GetAsyncKeyState(VK _SHIFT)))

dk if correct cause I never used this before.
Quote Originally Posted by failnoobgamer View Post
if ((GetAsyncKeyState(VK_SPACE))&(GetAsyncKeyState(VK _SHIFT)))

dk if correct cause I never used this before.
Thank You
Quote Originally Posted by GMs_MonsterDelta View Post
Thank You
Wrong, its actually :
Code:
if ((GetAsyncKeyState(VK_SPACE)) && (GetAsyncKeyState(VK _SHIFT)))
The logical operators && and || are used when evaluating two expressions to obtain a single relational result. The operator && corresponds to the Boolean logical operation AND, which yields true if both its operands are true, and false otherwise.
Quote Originally Posted by Trysk View Post
Wrong, its actually :
Code:
if ((GetAsyncKeyState(VK_SPACE)) && (GetAsyncKeyState(VK _SHIFT)))
Aikkk... Why Work ?
Upcoming hack?
Code:
if (GetKeyState(VK_CAPITAL)& 0x8000 && GetKeyState(VK_SPACE)& 0x8000)
or

Code:
if (GetKeyState(VK_CAPITAL)& 0x8000)
{
  if ( GetKeyState(VK_SPACE)& 0x8000)
      {
          //Code
Quote Originally Posted by Minerva View Post
Code:
if (GetKeyState(VK_CAPITAL)& 0x8000 && GetKeyState(VK_SPACE)& 0x8000)
or

Code:
if (GetKeyState(VK_CAPITAL)& 0x8000)
{
  if ( GetKeyState(VK_SPACE)& 0x8000)
      {
          //Code
What Is 0x8000?
Quote Originally Posted by GMs_MonsterDelta View Post
What Is 0x8000?

Flag checking:

flag 0x1 : The key has been pressed since last call to VK_Hotkey
flag 0x8000 : The key is being pressed/held.


For example I hold CAPS and press SPACE in each 3 or 5 seconds, I am assuming that you are using big jump and not the real fly
Quote Originally Posted by Minerva View Post


Flag checking:

flag 0x1 : The key has been pressed since last call to VK_Hotkey
flag 0x8000 : The key is being pressed/held.
I See Thank You
Been over a week since last update/bump, assuming solved.

/Closed.
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us