How to use Krelay for beginners (Step by Step)

Posts 16–22 of 22 · Page 2 of 2
Quote Originally Posted by sumaka10 View Post
KRelay used to work before for me but now it doesn't

I get everytime a framwork error, should i install some kind of framework version? I don't even know what to do.
You have to update your version of KRelay.
Quote Originally Posted by iliketrainz View Post


You have to update your version of KRelay.
Strange, since i downloaded the recent version
Everytime i try to enter the Proxy server the k-relay crashes..
Quote Originally Posted by Skiders View Post
Everytime i try to enter the Proxy server the k-relay crashes..
Is there an error message that it says when it crashes?

Also are you trying the latest krelay version?
Every time I try to join the proxy server I get a connection error, and I have started the proxy.
where do we go for the documentation if we want to make plugins? thanks
Quote Originally Posted by tropic_psycho View Post
where do we go for the documentation if we want to make plugins? thanks
It's on github so I can't link it

"K_Relay_Plugin_Documentation"
Posts 16–22 of 22 · Page 2 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?