QuestionSolvedK-Relay player follow plugin

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
K-Relay player follow plugin
Is it possible to trace certain player's movement and follow him?

For example, you could set the plugin to follow someone in the fame train and go afk and it would follow the player and farm fame as long as the realm remains alive / until you autonexus.

I just thought it might be easier to do something like this via K-Relay than using an entirely external program.

Any suggestions appreciated.
The thing is that I don't exactly have the balls to ask the lord and savior himself. I thought someone else with a bit of K-Relay knowledge could know as well.. But thanks for the suggestion anyways, I'll most likely have to go for it and hope for an answer..
Well, the problem isn't with the moving part.

Rather than that I wonder whether you can tell some other player's position if the only thing you know is his nickname.

For example I want to go AFK for 10 minutes and let the plugin follow Arkani in fametrain.

Is there any way to cycle through players in realm until you find the one with specific nickname and then follow the player?
Quote Originally Posted by Natiiix View Post
follow the player
Has been asked a lot, never seen it actually be completed.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

One week since this thread has been replied to, this shall be closed.

If you would like this thread re-opened, PM a staff member.
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?