OutdatedDexter's MultiHack V1.7 Minimal - Infinite Ammo| Teleport | No Spread | RemoteLoot

Posts 211–225 of 411 · Page 15 of 28
URGENT

I LOVE YOUR HACK I USED IT FOR A FEW HOURS SO MUCH FUN, but then suddenly stopped working the hacker would say it has hooked the game perfectly but when I press the numeric keys nothing happens? Any suggestions?
Quote Originally Posted by bhasar View Post
you probably meant why numpad keys don't work at times. They don't work as expected when NUMLOCK is switched off. When switched off, the numpad keys 8, 4 ,2 and 6 will work as WASD in game (simulating arrow keys).

Keep NUMLOCK switched ON to use the hack.
haha.

NUMLOCK is on OFC!!
Else it wouldnt change weaps.

So thats not the problem. The problem is that NUMLOCK is ON and I somethimes I cant use the hack.

I have to close game over and over.. and run hack every time until it works.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by RAZORSQUID View Post
URGENT

I LOVE YOUR HACK I USED IT FOR A FEW HOURS SO MUCH FUN, but then suddenly stopped working the hacker would say it has hooked the game perfectly but when I press the numeric keys nothing happens? Any suggestions?
Do your char change weaps when you use numpad 1-2-3 ?`
When the hack dont work?
Der geht nicht wirklich der hack bei mir macht er immer das game zu dann -.-
How did you manage the change the RPM?
Anyone know the method for noclip for bullets? To shoot through the environment and terrain models?
Hello! I'm a bit new here but I have a quick question for the one who can answer it! ^-^

Alright, so I'm currently running windows 8.1 and the cheats hooks just fine. I go into the game but the only thing that works is the (F) feature. I've enabled the One Is None perk but the infinite ammo cheat doesn't work. When I tab out of the game I notice in the window that has the little tick boxes next to, I guess the cheat stuff, they are not ticked. It doesn't allow me to tick those boxes as well. Please assist me with this issue... I would be so greatful!
Quote Originally Posted by AlionHD View Post
Hello! I'm a bit new here but I have a quick question for the one who can answer it! ^-^

Alright, so I'm currently running windows 8.1 and the cheats hooks just fine. I go into the game but the only thing that works is the (F) feature. I've enabled the One Is None perk but the infinite ammo cheat doesn't work. When I tab out of the game I notice in the window that has the little tick boxes next to, I guess the cheat stuff, they are not ticked. It doesn't allow me to tick those boxes as well. Please assist me with this issue... I would be so greatful!
You have to use the numpad keys to enable /disable each option.
Does anyone know how or if using infinite ammo affects bullet in the clip talents? like the 50% increased damage on last bullet, or 13% fire chance on first bullet.

If you use these talents, can you freeze the magazine to take advantage of these perks?
yes it work's i have a purple marksman rifle with provident skill, i left it with 1 bullet and freze normal bullet hits 45k on last bullet hits 100k, 200k on crit.
so... Extropy don`t come back? :s I rly like the Extropy Cheats... :s
I see a new hack has emerged where people kill other players without getting the rogue status.
I'd just like to thank you for this tool. Works like a charm for me, I especially like the ammo & big head modes. Helped me rank up my new character pretty fast : ).

Thanks again.
If I enable infinite ammo, I do no damage - what am I doing wrong?
Has anyone been banned for using this hack?
Posts 211–225 of 411 · Page 15 of 28
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?