Smile[SOURCE] Skilly Realms V2

Posts 46–60 of 80 · Page 4 of 6
Quote Originally Posted by sgrawsreghawrhgwrhgr View Post
db_auth passwords in .cfgs
maybe again. I edited everything changed everything I had to. everything works fine. but the client just stays black
Quote Originally Posted by ThatPixel View Post
maybe again. I edited everything changed everything I had to. everything works fine. but the client just stays black
weird, make sure you run the client in client sided source folder, not anywhere else
Quote Originally Posted by sgrawsreghawrhgwrhgr View Post
weird, make sure you run the client in client sided source folder, not anywhere else
I did. Do I have to edit the client ?. Because I have no idea what I could have done wrong xD
Quote Originally Posted by ThatPixel View Post
I did. Do I have to edit the client ?. Because I have no idea what I could have done wrong xD
client is set to localhost, if anything u must done something wrong server side
The client that were in the client source folder, were connecting to a hamachi IP, i changed that to 127.0.0.1 and after that i could connect.
Ok. Now I got the server to work. It looks nice. I just have a little question: Is there maybe an Item list ? because I find it annoying always to look after it in the dat1.xml and addition.xml
^^^
Look in the command file and search for the highest number a command perm has. (@ whoever asked whats the highest rank) or if ranks are handled in player.cs maybe, idk cba looking in the source.
#ERROR HELP!
When i set it up to my localhost i try to open the server/wserver and for the wserver it's:
 
Code
Loading settings for 'wServer'...
Settings loaded.
MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlException (0x80004005): Authentication to host '127.0.0.1' for user 'root' using method 'mysql_native_password' failed with message: Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: YES) ---> MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlException (0x80004005): Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: YES)
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlStream.ReadPacket()
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Authentication.MySqlAuthent icationPlugin.ReadPacket()
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Authentication.MySqlAuthent icationPlugin.AuthenticationFailed(Exception ex)
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Authentication.MySqlAuthent icationPlugin.ReadPacket()
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Authentication.MySqlAuthent icationPlugin.Authenticate(Boolean reset)
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.NativeDriver.Open()
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Driver.Open()
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Driver.Create(MySqlConnecti onStringBuilder settings)
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlPool.GetPooledConnecti on()
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlPool.TryToGetDriver()
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlPool.GetConnection()
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlConnection.Open()
at db.Database..ctor(String host, String database, String user, String password) in C:\Users\REALM\Desktop\Skilly-Realmsv2-master\Server-sided Source\db\Database.cs:line 40
at wServer.Program.Main(String[] args) in C:\Users\REALM\Desktop\Skilly-Realmsv2-master\Server-sided Source\wServer\Program.cs:line 41

Unhandled Exception: System.*********enceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at wServer.Program.Main(String[] args) in C:\Users\REALM\Desktop\Skilly-Realmsv2-master\Server-sided Source\wServer\Program.cs:line 86

and the server is
 
Code
Loading settings for 'server'...
Settings loaded.

Unhandled Exception: MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlException: Authentication to host '127.0.0.1' for user 'root' using method 'mysql_native_password' failed with message: Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: YES) ---> MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlException: Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: YES)
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlStream.ReadPacket()
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Authentication.MySqlAuthent icationPlugin.ReadPacket()
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Authentication.MySqlAuthent icationPlugin.AuthenticationFailed(Exception ex)
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Authentication.MySqlAuthent icationPlugin.ReadPacket()
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Authentication.MySqlAuthent icationPlugin.Authenticate(Boolean reset)
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.NativeDriver.Authenticate(S tring authMethod, Boolean reset)
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.NativeDriver.Open()
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Driver.Open()
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Driver.Create(MySqlConnecti onStringBuilder settings)
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlPool.GetPooledConnecti on()
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlPool.TryToGetDriver()
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlPool.GetConnection()
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlConnection.Open()
at db.Database..ctor(String host, String database, String user, String password) in C:\Users\REALM\Desktop\Skilly-Realmsv2-master\Server-sided Source\db\Database.cs:line 40
at server.Program.Main(String[] args) in C:\Users\REALM\Desktop\Skilly-Realmsv2-master\Server-sided Source\server\Program.cs:line 49
Quote Originally Posted by DBFunx View Post
When i set it up to my localhost i try to open the server/wserver and for the wserver it's:
 
Code
Loading settings for 'wServer'...
Settings loaded.
MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlException (0x80004005): Authentication to host '127.0.0.1' for user 'root' using method 'mysql_native_password' failed with message: Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: YES) ---> MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlException (0x80004005): Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: YES)
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlStream.ReadPacket()
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Authentication.MySqlAuthent icationPlugin.ReadPacket()
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Authentication.MySqlAuthent icationPlugin.AuthenticationFailed(Exception ex)
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Authentication.MySqlAuthent icationPlugin.ReadPacket()
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Authentication.MySqlAuthent icationPlugin.Authenticate(Boolean reset)
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.NativeDriver.Open()
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Driver.Open()
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Driver.Create(MySqlConnecti onStringBuilder settings)
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlPool.GetPooledConnecti on()
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlPool.TryToGetDriver()
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlPool.GetConnection()
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlConnection.Open()
at db.Database..ctor(String host, String database, String user, String password) in C:\Users\REALM\Desktop\Skilly-Realmsv2-master\Server-sided Source\db\Database.cs:line 40
at wServer.Program.Main(String[] args) in C:\Users\REALM\Desktop\Skilly-Realmsv2-master\Server-sided Source\wServer\Program.cs:line 41

Unhandled Exception: System.*********enceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at wServer.Program.Main(String[] args) in C:\Users\REALM\Desktop\Skilly-Realmsv2-master\Server-sided Source\wServer\Program.cs:line 86

and the server is
 
Code
Loading settings for 'server'...
Settings loaded.

Unhandled Exception: MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlException: Authentication to host '127.0.0.1' for user 'root' using method 'mysql_native_password' failed with message: Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: YES) ---> MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlException: Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: YES)
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlStream.ReadPacket()
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Authentication.MySqlAuthent icationPlugin.ReadPacket()
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Authentication.MySqlAuthent icationPlugin.AuthenticationFailed(Exception ex)
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Authentication.MySqlAuthent icationPlugin.ReadPacket()
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Authentication.MySqlAuthent icationPlugin.Authenticate(Boolean reset)
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.NativeDriver.Authenticate(S tring authMethod, Boolean reset)
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.NativeDriver.Open()
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Driver.Open()
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Driver.Create(MySqlConnecti onStringBuilder settings)
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlPool.GetPooledConnecti on()
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlPool.TryToGetDriver()
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlPool.GetConnection()
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlConnection.Open()
at db.Database..ctor(String host, String database, String user, String password) in C:\Users\REALM\Desktop\Skilly-Realmsv2-master\Server-sided Source\db\Database.cs:line 40
at server.Program.Main(String[] args) in C:\Users\REALM\Desktop\Skilly-Realmsv2-master\Server-sided Source\server\Program.cs:line 49
You have the wrong mysql password then, go to server and wserver.cfg and change the db_auth: botmaker to db_auth: (with nothing after it)
Thanks works!
Hey there. I am wondering how to change/add new ranks with prefixes. Any ideas on how to do that?
I set everything up right and when i run wserver and server as administrator and go to client it just shows a black screen so iadded to trusted location settings still black screen pl0x help
Quote Originally Posted by FluffyBob View Post
I set everything up right and when i run wserver and server as administrator and go to client it just shows a black screen so iadded to trusted location settings still black screen pl0x help
change client IP
Where can you spawn? because when i try to spawn it says " Go into the spawning area in Nexus"; and what about the itemlist?
where can i get it :3
Posts 46–60 of 80 · Page 4 of 6
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?