Smile[SOURCE] Skilly Realms V2

Posts 61–75 of 80 · Page 5 of 6
black screen and then d'oh that isn't good failed to load lanuage "en"
Quote Originally Posted by sgrawsreghawrhgwrhgr View Post
change client IP
Where is that?
Not really a source for newbies, a lot of stuff missing/not working I guess because of you changing the code around or something, but sometimes commands say no permission even if you are a higher rank then the number listed in the perm parameter in the command, there is no spawn arena in the nexus unless I'm blind but I looked for like an hour, so the code in the spawn command preventing spawning unless in spawn arena should be removed, pet yard doesn't work for me, there's no object in there to upgrade it and when I open an egg it doesn't spawn the pet and it doesn't show the frame saying what pet I was supposed to get either. I can go on and on with the bugs/missing features, but all I really could say is the only good thing about the source is the sprites, neat nexus, behaviors, and the actual completed shatters (I'm assuming it's complete judging from the screenshot on the thread when he released the server using this source), then again I guess that is the whole source in a nutshell, pretty much what every source is, just the others don't have all the behaviors and maps.

Either these bugs are mistakes or an anti-leech, oh well, not using myself but if anyone needs help fixing one of the things in the source, let me know and if it's really that big of a deal, I'll make a tutorial thread.

Other than the fact that the biggest problem about this source is that half of the people who download it probably won't even know how to change the client IP, since it's not pointed to localhost, but pointed to his old vps IP.

Also if you use the source and make it public, you might wanna change the maxClients in the config file, it is set to 20 at the moment I believe and I am sure you'll want more than 20 people on your server.
Quote Originally Posted by Riigged View Post
Not really a source for newbies, a lot of stuff missing/not working I guess because of you changing the code around or something, but sometimes commands say no permission even if you are a higher rank then the number listed in the perm parameter in the command, there is no spawn arena in the nexus unless I'm blind but I looked for like an hour, so the code in the spawn command preventing spawning unless in spawn arena should be removed, pet yard doesn't work for me, there's no object in there to upgrade it and when I open an egg it doesn't spawn the pet and it doesn't show the frame saying what pet I was supposed to get either. I can go on and on with the bugs/missing features, but all I really could say is the only good thing about the source is the sprites, neat nexus, behaviors, and the actual completed shatters (I'm assuming it's complete judging from the screenshot on the thread when he released the server using this source), then again I guess that is the whole source in a nutshell, pretty much what every source is, just the others don't have all the behaviors and maps.

Either these bugs are mistakes or an anti-leech, oh well, not using myself but if anyone needs help fixing one of the things in the source, let me know and if it's really that big of a deal, I'll make a tutorial thread.

Other than the fact that the biggest problem about this source is that half of the people who download it probably won't even know how to change the client IP, since it's not pointed to localhost, but pointed to his old vps IP.

Also if you use the source and make it public, you might wanna change the maxClients in the config file, it is set to 20 at the moment I believe and I am sure you'll want more than 20 people on your server.
there shouldnt be any problems rly, idk If I removed pets b4 releasing this so idk about pets, shouldnt have any rank problems, it works 100% fine for me unless I fucked up somewhere when uploading it onto github
Quote Originally Posted by sgrawsreghawrhgwrhgr View Post
Please refer to this thread to know what's in the source; http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1100745

Credits. Please make sure you specify those if you are willing to use this source.
 
1

CUSTOM souce CREDITS
Skilly @sgrawsreghawrhgwrhgr ze founder
Shlub @YouAreTheLeecher ze co owner

BLEDIXON CREDITS
ze nub @cxydsaewq for a shitload of itens

ORIGINAL SOURCE CREATORS [Fabiano Swagger of Doom]
ossimc82/Fabian Fischer
C453
Trapped
Donran
creepylava
Krazyshank
Barm
Nilly
sebastianfra12 for some more behaviors
Kieron for making 1 behavior
everyone else that have contributed to this project on mpgh or any other site


The source is available on my github; https://github.com/mulekabam239/Skilly-Realmsv2

I dont think virus scans needed? I mean the source is right there, if you are worried of something, don't use it >.<
nothing special
Quote Originally Posted by Slendergo View Post
nothing special
mind quoting me where I said it was?
Quote Originally Posted by sgrawsreghawrhgwrhgr View Post
mind quoting me where I said it was?
no where just saying xD
Where are the ips located in yogda?
Quote Originally Posted by kman808 View Post
Where are the ips located in yogda?
just search for the ip his server ran on because he never changed it to localhost before releasing
25.62.100.39
I changed it to 127.0.0.1 but I still get a unable to load language error
Quote Originally Posted by sgrawsreghawrhgwrhgr View Post
Please refer to this thread to know what's in the source; http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1100745

Credits. Please make sure you specify those if you are willing to use this source.
 
1

CUSTOM souce CREDITS
Skilly @sgrawsreghawrhgwrhgr ze founder
Shlub @YouAreTheLeecher ze co owner

BLEDIXON CREDITS
ze nub @cxydsaewq for a shitload of itens

ORIGINAL SOURCE CREATORS [Fabiano Swagger of Doom]
ossimc82/Fabian Fischer
C453
Trapped
Donran
creepylava
Krazyshank
Barm
Nilly
sebastianfra12 for some more behaviors
Kieron for making 1 behavior
everyone else that have contributed to this project on mpgh or any other site


The source is available on my github; https://github.com/mulekabam239/Skilly-Realmsv2

I dont think virus scans needed? I mean the source is right there, if you are worried of something, don't use it >.<

Mind me making a video setup tutorial for the newbs here?
Quote Originally Posted by sgrawsreghawrhgwrhgr View Post
Please refer to this thread to know what's in the source; http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1100745

Credits. Please make sure you specify those if you are willing to use this source.
 
1

CUSTOM souce CREDITS
Skilly @sgrawsreghawrhgwrhgr ze founder
Shlub @YouAreTheLeecher ze co owner

BLEDIXON CREDITS
ze nub @cxydsaewq for a shitload of itens

ORIGINAL SOURCE CREATORS [Fabiano Swagger of Doom]
ossimc82/Fabian Fischer
C453
Trapped
Donran
creepylava
Krazyshank
Barm
Nilly
sebastianfra12 for some more behaviors
Kieron for making 1 behavior
everyone else that have contributed to this project on mpgh or any other site


The source is available on my github; https://github.com/mulekabam239/Skilly-Realmsv2

I dont think virus scans needed? I mean the source is right there, if you are worried of something, don't use it >.<
the passwords are not safe on this source
prntscr (dot) com (Slash) b6pnpp // stupid image url wont work
Quote Originally Posted by Slendergo View Post
the passwords are not safe on this source
prntscr (dot) com (Slash) b6pnpp // stupid image url wont work


@Slendergo
then feel free to remove this thread, the source will always be on my github tho.
Quote Originally Posted by sgrawsreghawrhgwrhgr View Post
then feel free to remove this thread, the source will always be on my github tho.
how comes you guys did remove sha1?
Posts 61–75 of 80 · Page 5 of 6
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?