MPGH PM Chat Quote Thread

Posts 16–30 of 40 · Page 2 of 3
Farhad zegt:
https://implicit.harvard.edu/implicit/
Farhad zegt:
racist test
Hybrid Enterprises zegt:
if this is any bull shit
Hybrid Enterprises zegt:
like
Hybrid Enterprises zegt:
fuck ing some thing jumping on my screen
Hybrid Enterprises zegt:
im going to ban you
Hybrid Enterprises zegt:
no questions asked
Hybrid Enterprises zegt:
so you better tell me now
Hybrid Enterprises zegt:
or else
Farhad zegt:
or else what
Hybrid Enterprises zegt:
there will be some problems
Farhad zegt:
do what ever u want
Farhad zegt:
zzzzzzzzzzzz
Hybrid Enterprises zegt:
for you nigga
Farhad zegt:
i dont care u being a jerk
Farhad zegt:
not gonna do it
Farhad zegt:
test is way too long
Farhad zegt:
zzzz
LOL
but this is msn :P

Dutch msn ... interesting, i have the same

xD
wa...
why do we have 2 pay for it...

im poor....

i just earn 40 bucks a day...

for my family...

pls make it free...
nighthawk3
Choob

Posts: 5
Thanks: 0




Punkbuster
hey can u give me a download link to punkbuster? so i can hack warrock?
Guys, i Know this is the wrong thread, but why doesn't irc works at me? help?
Gourav2122
OOGILY BOOGILY

Gourav2122's Avatar

Join Date:
Sep 2006
Location:
Jamming_in_the_Forest_with a_bloody_axe
Posts:
6,787
Rep Power:
Gourav2122 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Gourav2122 Send a message via AIM to Gourav2122 Send a message via MSN to Gourav2122 Send a message via Yahoo to Gourav2122 Send a message via Skype™ to Gourav2122

Thanks: 57
Thanked 96 Times in 75 Posts
HI
I can resist no longer! I wandered into your mpgh page and well, I liked what I saw..

So.. ya my name is Chelsea Thompson. I think me and you should be friends, because you seem pretty fun, and possibly cute! (it's so hard to tell in this digital world

anyway, i'd go on forever, but I want to get an answer from you.. You should check out my other page on this other site, I'm always on over there: http://www.dateisland.org/?id=2558&mypics (my username is spicebeauty). Then maybe we could chat sometime! you know what they say.. looks catches the eyes, but personality captures the heart.. haha..

take care,

Chelsea Thompson
EPIC WINNAGE
that was a long time ago =/
A VERY LONG TIME AGO
Yeah I know lol.

03-12-2008 HI
06:27 PM Gourav2122
:P

i never saw a thing like that lol
Quote Originally Posted by oscar111
im ur biggest fan and im also your bitch

= |
gouravs got a stalker!!! lol
Posts 16–30 of 40 · Page 2 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?