LightbulbSuggestions please

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Suggestions please
I live near DC for about 17 months now ( Originally lived in Philippines ) and I'm not sure what to watch (like on Netflix/ Hulu etc. )

like the title says, any suggestions?


Thanks in advance!!
• It Follows
• The Loved Ones
• 11.22.63 (TV Show)
Since this is in SCI-FI...
- Interstellar if you're crazy and haven't already seen the best god damn movie ever.
- Sunshine
Quote Originally Posted by Nik View Post
Since this is in SCI-FI...
- Interstellar if you're crazy and haven't already seen the best god damn movie ever.
- Sunshine
I second Interstellar!
Teletubbies, lol. 4reel though. The 100, Colony, Emerald City, and some good classics like the thing, star trek, battlestar galactica, the x-files, etc. GL
My top shows on Netflix:

The Flash, Arrow, and Prison Break. By far some of the best shows.
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?