LightbulbPatchedFast Renow Farmer - 25000R every ~10 minutes

Posts 1–15 of 122 · Page 1 of 9
Fast Renow Farmer - 25000R every ~10 minutes
This is properly just an improvement of an already common method to farm renown.

All you need is:
• Rainbow Six Siege in windowed mode or borderless windowed mode (not fundamental but really more functional)
• Tinytask (That I will provide down here)
• Key-record file (Aswell provided in the same .rar of Tinytask)
• Cheat Engine

How to:
- Start the game and Cheat Engine
- Open the rainbow six's process in Cheat Engine
- In the game, choose Situation n° 6 in normal difficulty.
- On Cheat Engine find your score and set the value on 19700, then lock it by pressing on the square under the "Active" section on the address list.
- Still on Cheat Engine activate the Speedhack and set it on 20.0
- Open Tinytask
- Go on the settings (the wrench icon on the right) and press "Continous Playback"
- Open loop_code.rec on Tinytask (folder icon on the left) and press play (the green icon) with the arrow)
- Go back on the game and enjoy your ultra-speedy farming

[WATCHOUT]
1) If you set the speedhack value too high the game will automatically crash.
2) If your PC can't handle that speed reduce the speedhack value until the game runs smoothly.
3) You're going to rank really really fast, so don't use this hack if you don't want to.
4) Stop Tinytask before exiting the game, otherwise it will spam G and Space key in whatever program you will run.
5) You can move your mouse around while doing the hack, don't worry

Virus scans:
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/f...is/1466025764/.
https://virusscan.jotti.org/en-US/fi...job/280zg63xco.

https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/6...is/1466861120/.
https://virusscan.jotti.org/en-US/fi...job/nuwwacf33g.

Thanks to whoever found the exploit of going on Situation n° 6
slow_loop_code_mpgh.net_mpgh.net.rar673 B · 1,057 downloads Clean
Renown_farmer_mpgh.net.rar18 KB · 2,246 downloads Clean
/Approved. Post back results and as always, use at your own risk.
any chance of getting baneed by the anti-cheat?
Quote Originally Posted by T-800 View Post
any chance of getting baneed by the anti-cheat?
Well, there has been farm methods since the game came out and no one got banned. The only problem may be the speedhack but I don't think they're going to detect this as long as you don't use it in multiplayer.

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohornet View Post
You didnt explain anything about this speed hack.
There's nothing to say about it. It's the Cheat Engine's included speedhack. When you activate it the game just start going faster. Timer goes faster, you go faster, animations go faster, you drop c4 faster and the menu's timing is faster, and that's the trick that lets us make 25000R in about 10 minutes.
I'm having trouble with this, I was wondering if you could help me out. So I turned on rainbow 6, opened cheat engine, selected the process of rainbow 6, then you said change your score to 19700, so I put 19700 in my Value box. You said to lock it and that theres a box under the Active section, but there's no box. I see "Active" then "Description" and so on at the bottom, but there's no boxes. Then I enabled speedhack for 20.0, and opened tinytask and started the script. I died and the game ended and I got +11 renown. What did I do wrong?
You didnt explain anything about this speed hack.
Good to see another even faster trick, but honestly shorter than 30 minutes is enough. Don't want to complicate the setup process.
Works but sometimes it goes to main menu idk why
Good idea. Even 30 minutes is too long for me.
Btw, using the same speedhack on my script seems to work pretty well. Just in case someone doesn't want to bother with TinyTask.
Quote Originally Posted by finkrer View Post
Good idea. Even 30 minutes is too long for me.
Btw, using the same speedhack on my script seems to work pretty well. Just in case someone doesn't want to bother with TinyTask.
Well yes, in the end it is the same process but speeded. However I had some problem that as I saw someone alse had with that script, because my character didn't drop the C4. This works easier because the script just spam G (drop and activate C4 key) and Space (skip menu' and restart key)

Quote Originally Posted by Immasuperman_7 View Post
Works but sometimes it goes to main menu idk why
Try reducing the speedhack value. My friend experienced a similar issue with 30x speed
But isnt there a 25k renown cap every 24 h. Otherwise this would be the best..
Quote Originally Posted by PoorN View Post
But isnt there a 25k renown cap every 24 h. Otherwise this would be the best..
Yes there is, but instead of waiting 30 minutes or more to make 25K you can easly do it in less than 10 minutes. In my case I have the starter edition, in which every operator cost 12500R credits; In general I would take at least 15 minutes with a good farm to make that amount of coin, but with this exploit I can do it in less than 5 minutes and maybe start playing after finishing the process, instead of waiting boring fifteen minutes
Quote Originally Posted by Toxyte View Post
Well yes, in the end it is the same process but speeded. However I had some problem that as I saw someone alse had with that script, because my character didn't drop the C4. This works easier because the script just spam G (drop and activate C4 key) and Space (skip menu' and restart key)
Yeah, that's enough at such speed. No need to carefully set the timings and such.
It's better to use 3 instead of G, though. If you have another keyboard layout active where that button is not G, it will not work. Most people probably only use Latin layouts, but still. And it's less likely to be reassigned to some other key. Speaking of which, maybe my script didn't work for you because you reassigned the grenade button?
Quote Originally Posted by finkrer View Post
Yeah, that's enough at such speed. No need to carefully set the timings and such.
It's better to use 3 instead of G, though. If you have another keyboard layout active where that button is not G, it will not work. Most people probably only use Latin layouts, but still. And it's less likely to be reassigned to some other key. Speaking of which, maybe my script didn't work for you because you reassigned the grenade button?
You're right about pressing 3. I didn't think about it.

Btw I didn't edit any button, it's probably just a timing issue or something like that.
Please make sure to read the previous posts made by others instead of asking redundant questions. Thanks, greatly appreciated.
Posts 1–15 of 122 · Page 1 of 9
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?