Panda's Vouch Thread

Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
Panda's Vouch Thread
Date:
Other Person involved:
Item that has been sold/traded:
Selling Thread (URL):
Optional:
Date: 6/23/16
Other Person involved: Panda Panda Panda
Item that has been sold/traded: 2 Legendary pet accounts, and 5 multi accounts, and CS:GO.
Selling Thread (URL):
Optional: He gib gud succ
Date: Yesterday
Other Person involved:
Item that has been sold/traded: crown ninja(unnamed)
Selling Thread (URL):taken down
Optional: I was nervous of going first but he was quick and was constantly talking to reassure me that i wasnt get scammed. fast and would sell again
Date:Today
Other Person involved:Panda
Item that has been sold/traded:30$ BTC
Selling Thread (URL):
Optional:I went first. I wish pandas weren't endagered
Date: today
just me and him
I bought 2 ethirite daggers
Super fast delivery, thanks man!
Date: 7/14 7/15
Other Person involved: Face to Face
Item that has been sold/traded: 14th he ordered gear and was very fast and quick with payment. 15th Ordered some Misc items. Payment was fast and the transaction was quick.
Selling Thread (URL):http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1139693
Optional: Greater honest trader.
Date:7/16/2016
Other Person involved:No One
Item that has been sold/traded:BTC To PP
Selling Thread (URL):N/A
Optional:Fast and patient .
Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?